Izaac Farell season loan

dkw

12 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Ye but again nothing from the club regarding it, massive blow, Ell was in fine form, hope everything goes well for him, he will be a massive miss. 

There's not really much point in mentioning it until the surgery is done and an understanding on its success is known. I expect something will come out this week. 

I’d say one of your top players and main strike weapon having a serious enough injury to require surgery is worthy of official comment and for fans to be informed of . Any prognosis after can be given in time . We come here and pick up info but many won’t . If it’s  factual the fans deserve to be in the loop I’d say . We’ve made massive strides in these areas but still at times we seem  reluctant to get some info out 

Just now, troutmaster said:

on a side note,how did the young Farell play in the game if any?,and did he play in the halves or at hooker....thanks.... 

Halves. Came on with about 20 mins left??

Looked lively. Think he will go well for us

Archived