do Hunslet have a discipline issue this season

Hunslet Miner

I did not go to Whitehaven, but the reports i've read said that Whitehaven scored the winning try whilst Hunslet were down to 12 men having pick up yet another yellow card. Not sure if i right but my recollection is that of all the games we've played so far, we have only completed one game where we have had 13 men on the pitch for the whole game.  

Its a fair point mate , this time it was Zak Braham who got 10 in the 2nd half . Once again Dion Ayre and Jessie Joe Parker beat us , same old story - you could write the script , without them 2 they wouldn't have scored a point . To say we were without our 2 strike centres in Chappell and Heaton it was a decent effort and to say we were robbed with a dissalowed try near the end  is an understatement , they fumbled the ball over the line and we touched down , its on the clubs website to view.

Archived