Favour?

TheYoungBaron

1 hour ago, TheYoungBaron said:

We are due to visit Toulouse at the end of this month to watch York City Knights and wondered if any Rovers fans found a good bar to meet up in for after the game? Cheers

By all accounts I don't think any Rovers fans found any bar at all...... 

A sober weekend.

1 hour ago, TheYoungBaron said:

We are due to visit Toulouse at the end of this month to watch York City Knights and wondered if any Rovers fans found a good bar to meet up in for after the game? Cheers

Pub o clock and the Melting pot are over the road from one another, both rugby haunts both near the Victor Hugo hotel in Toulouse. Near the stadium there are also two pubs over the road from each other, but the tram back is a bit of a walk and the local bus service apparently stops after a certain time, so we had to get a taxi which cost €30

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Another favour please. Is there much car parking space around the Rovers ground?

Yes, but don’t park Infront of my garage ???

Im Fev and im proud

11 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Yes, but don’t park Infront of my garage ???

No, cos that's my parking place!!!?

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

On 11/04/2019 at 19:11, Maureen T-k said:

Pub o clock and the Melting pot are over the road from one another, both rugby haunts both near the Victor Hugo hotel in Toulouse. Near the stadium there are also two pubs over the road from each other, but the tram back is a bit of a walk and the local bus service apparently stops after a certain time, so we had to get a taxi which cost €30

Last year the bus service was OK.  With my limited GCSE (D Grade) french, I think one of the locals at the bus stop this year told me that it was suspended early because of the Gillets Jaunes. 

On 11/04/2019 at 17:23, TheYoungBaron said:

As others have said, Pub O'Clock and Melting Pot are popular with Brits.  Had a good crack last year with some visiting RUFC types from Bristol and this year with some ex-pat Airbus employees.

Le Frog et Rosbif is a nice pub too, especially for food and is a bit less rowdy than these two.

Archived