The trek to Toulouse....

Nige Arro

Anyone got any tips about Toulouse? Just going for the day so flying in and out, not staying over. Seems to be some confusion about the stadium as I'm sure it's the one looks about half hours walk from the airport and not the one on the other side of town. Sounds like there may be quite a few of us making the trip.

16 minutes ago, Nige Arro said:

Anyone got any tips about Toulouse? Just going for the day so flying in and out, not staying over. Seems to be some confusion about the stadium as I'm sure it's the one looks about half hours walk from the airport and not the one on the other side of town. Sounds like there may be quite a few of us making the trip.

stadium about five miles from airport over river next to railway lines jump in a taxi be there in ten minutes

I am travelling from Stansted on the Saturday at 07:15 arriving 10:15 and coming back on the same day at 21:40 arriving in Stansted at 22:35 with it being Ryanair flights i dont have any extras but staying in an airport hotel so that way i dont have to pay them for luggage. £35 return!

23 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Take the tram from the airport and walk down to the ground; costs only a few euros. Didn't see any bars near the ground last time but you can get a drink inside.

Archived