Team Vs Dewsbury

imranpatel87

for the good Friday game, I'd go with this team

scott, reittie, wood, galbraith, Campbell, jouffret, Yates, gledhill, leak, lillycrop, manning, downs, brearley. 

brown, taira, Bretherton, dickinson

1 hour ago, imranpatel87 said:

for the good Friday game, I'd go with this team

scott, reittie, wood, galbraith, Campbell, jouffret, Yates, gledhill, leak, lillycrop, manning, downs, brearley. 

brown, taira, Bretherton, dickinson

Getting a bit ahead of yourself don’t you think ?you might be calling for Diskin’s head On a plate again come Sunday night ?

2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Getting a bit ahead of yourself don’t you think ?you might be calling for Diskin’s head On a plate again come Sunday night ?

You concentrate on thatto heath... 

i’m sure another sharlston and wath brow will be welcomed over this side of the heavy woollen district... only could happen to you lot again 

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

You concentrate on thatto heath... 

i’m sure another sharlston and wath brow will be welcomed over this side of the heavy woollen district... only could happen to you lot again 

Why did you to mention Sharlston and Wath Brow for I still have nightmares,tbh I’d have preferred Rhinos home or away.

Archived