Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
imranpatel87

Team Vs Dewsbury

Recommended Posts

for the good Friday game, I'd go with this team

scott, reittie, wood, galbraith, Campbell, jouffret, Yates, gledhill, leak, lillycrop, manning, downs, brearley. 

brown, taira, Bretherton, dickinson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dickinson is out I believe he had an operation on his thumb on Monday and will be out for about 6 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imranpatel87 said:

for the good Friday game, I'd go with this team

scott, reittie, wood, galbraith, Campbell, jouffret, Yates, gledhill, leak, lillycrop, manning, downs, brearley. 

brown, taira, Bretherton, dickinson

Getting a bit ahead of yourself don’t you think 🤔you might be calling for Diskin’s head On a plate again come Sunday night 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, imranpatel87 said:

OK, so replace dickinson with Everett

any reason for missing wardy out.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Getting a bit ahead of yourself don’t you think 🤔you might be calling for Diskin’s head On a plate again come Sunday night 😉

You concentrate on thatto heath... 

 

i’m sure another sharlston and wath brow will be welcomed over this side of the heavy woollen district... only could happen to you lot again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

You concentrate on thatto heath... 

 

i’m sure another sharlston and wath brow will be welcomed over this side of the heavy woollen district... only could happen to you lot again 

Why did you to mention Sharlston and Wath Brow for I still have nightmares,tbh I’d have preferred Rhinos home or away.

Edited by graham fisher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...