Good Friday

townie88

Absolute shambles. Town showed no passion whatsoever they didn't look like they wanted it. Penky tried his hardest but couldn't get them going. In my opinion a lot has to change and to start with get rid of Pryce 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, havenhater said:

Them 11 ex town players and other 6 in the team knew it was a derby.

Same can't be said for our 17.

This isn't all on Pryce through.

Captain injured

Strike player injured

Star signing injured 

Elusive playmaker awol.

Come on. Rose tinted glasses. Wish I had a team full of Stevie scholey's. Embarrassing. Buck stops with pryce

A good crowd indeed but I do not think H13 half were from haven,but they certainly lifted their players and that is what crowds do on the big occasions.Well done haven although it grieves me to say it...?

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Don’t know about a coach i think we need a psychologist before these games . Very strange . Poor old Rooke, the plan of having him run it out under our sticks is bizarre

2 smallest wingers in the division and we use them as battering rams....defies logic, took us 40 minutes to learn it wouldnt work.

Only move we seem to have is fui or anothr middle  on the crash ball....reminiscent of previous coaches?

They matched and negated our pack to a great degree and every team knows if they do that we are really struggling to offer much . They played a far better , smarter more disciplined game and dominated . They shut us down , worked Doran around and never really looked troubled.

It looks like it is the only option in getting rid of pryce,I agree his tactics leave a bit to wonder about and the two wings are far to light.If he has dropped Sutton then he should hang his head in shame,a good local lad that signed for town dropped in favour of another winger from god knows where?,its time for pryce to look at his job and at least treat the derby match in its context and not just count it hs basically nothing......  

16 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

I'd say half the crowd was haven fans that was unreal from us 

Nowhere near half pal

Archived