Survey on 2021 RLWC

I´ve just completed a survey from the RFL about the World Cup.  It´s interesting as it gives a few clues about their plans, e.g. for Australia and New Zealand games they seem to be considering Coventry as a venue quite strongly.  They´re measuring themselves against other premium events too.  Also, that they´re trying to adjust their pricing, both as a whole and relative in different parts of the stadium.  

From positive point of view they are doing this well in advance and in quite a lot of detail.  However, it´s a poorly written survey, rather than focusing on 1 pricing analysis they´ve used 3 in a scattergun manner.  It´s also long'winded and wrong question types used in places.

Thanks for posting the link.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Thanks

An interesting insight into the things they are considering

Space for additional comments would have been helpful. Quite a few Yes/No questions when wanted a Depends and to explain further.

Good to see they are consulting though. Hopefully they will build on the success of last time it was here

4 minutes ago, headtackle said:

Space for additional comments would have been helpful. Quite a few Yes/No questions when wanted a Depends and to explain further.

They don't want to slog through one of Parky's rants...:kolobok_angry2:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived