What a difference a week makes in RL

coolie

This time last week you were recieving all messages of "Well Done"

Beating Widnes

This week your losing to a championship 1 team 

All about bringing an intensity to your game.

Today we was rubbish and walked away with a win ?????

You could be rubbish this Friday and walk away with the win again. This is unforgivable. Matters not how you paint it, how much you say how well your opponents play, you just have to be better and be up for it. They'll say 'ah, it's Dewsbury, the HW Derby, form goes out of the window' but not this week. We're nailed on bottom 3, lose to Swinton and bye bye.

31 minutes ago, phildog said:

You could be rubbish this Friday and walk away with the win again. This is unforgivable. Matters not how you paint it, how much you say how well your opponents play, you just have to be better and be up for it. They'll say 'ah, it's Dewsbury, the HW Derby, form goes out of the window' but not this week. We're nailed on bottom 3, lose to Swinton and bye bye.

Don't be daft you won't go down

You've got out of bigger scrapes than this,Widnes shows you can do it,it will all be ok in the end.

I'm that confident I've even stopped praying for you to go down every night .

It will be reight ..have faith

Glad you're optimistic Coolie, at least last season we had 17 injuries at once to blame, don't knows What this years' excuse is. Mjnevisn't abjbee-jerk reaction, I said at the very beginning that it was a bad appointment; straight off the back of a brilliant season under a highly experienced coach we needed continuity and an under 19's coach didn't fit the bill.

Archived