Team for Good Friday

Horse1976

DR is the unknown . It’ll be a crying shame if Barnes is sidelined at centre again . Our pack is strong enough to lay the platform ... the issue is whether we have enough guile , game management and strike to make it count . And how we defend out wide

23 hours ago, townie88 said:

Hard to tell without injury updates.

Mellor, rooke, Singleton, Barnes, Worthington, Forber, Doran, Wilkes, penky, Scholey, Olstrum, tickle, Hopkins

Subs: moimoi, Dawson, Farrell, curwen

Would play Worthington at centre and Walsh on wing so can can play his usual game

Just now, Spike said:

Would play Worthington at centre and Walsh on wing so can can play his usual game

On 15/04/2019 at 17:19, townie88 said:

Hard to tell without injury updates.

Mellor, rooke, Singleton, Barnes, Worthington, Forber, Doran, Wilkes, penky, Scholey, Olstrum, tickle, Hopkins

Subs: moimoi, Dawson, Farrell, curwen

No Maulding? A must for me. Perhaps a dr in the 19 from Huddersfield too as well as farrell

No DR available,with it being easter weekend all DR players will be at their own clubs?.Am not sure what is happening with Karl, but we will get to know soon enough, but it looks has though we will be very short of playing staff.It is a good job we got hold of Farell for the halves and is penky available for the game,I think we will be short on our back division but hopefully we get Barnes back in the pack.It always happens,we get a good start but suddenly we get a few injurys and we are short of players but hopefully these lads will up their game for the visit of haven.UTT....

41 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

No DR available,with it being easter weekend all DR players will be at their own clubs?.Am not sure what is happening with Karl, but we will get to know soon enough, but it looks has though we will be very short of playing staff.It is a good job we got hold of Farell for the halves and is penky available for the game,I think we will be short on our back division but hopefully we get Barnes back in the pack.It always happens,we get a good start but suddenly we get a few injurys and we are short of players but hopefully these lads will up their game for the visit of haven.UTT....

Cheers for that trouty proper cheered me up ???

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Just reading the day running order on the website I notice at the end of the day they have "keep your eyes peeled for our big reveal" does anyone have any ideas on the subject? Signing, re-signing or something to do with carls testimonial? 

Or none of the above! 

4 minutes ago, Town93 said:

Just reading the day running order on the website I notice at the end of the day they have "keep your eyes peeled for our big reveal" does anyone have any ideas on the subject? Signing, re-signing or something to do with carls testimonial? 

Or none of the above! 

I think it was for Carl's testimonial shirt.

No sign of it yet though?

4 hours ago, Bearintown said:

Only 11 one time Town players in their 19, they really must try harder . ha

Why whats the problem? So you haven't got a few ex haven lads in your team olstrum miller wilkes etc think you will find these ex town players most of them are haven lads born and bred so quite natural they play for haven I sense a bit of jealusy regarding this situation just remember these are players you didn't want and visa versa

3 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Why whats the problem? So you haven't got a few ex haven lads in your team olstrum miller wilkes etc think you will find these ex town players most of them are haven lads born and bred so quite natural they play for haven I sense a bit of jealusy regarding this situation just remember these are players you didn't want and visa versa

Oh give over getting all sensitive man, you have to admit it's a lot. More than anything it shows how readily the players are to play one club off against another to get the best deal. The likes of Miller & Olstrum are prime examples, with one allegedly moving house on the back of his Haven signing on fee. As far as I'm concerned there isn't any jealousy at all as hand on heart I'd maybe have 3 of those players back. It's the others that haven't yet been at DP you should be worried about ?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived