Fri 19 Apr: SL: Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants KO 3pm

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/04/19 at 14:00

Huddersfield have steadily improved and look pretty tough to beat currently.

As Man of Kent says, it's physical and direct with not alot of craft, but it is effective. You pretty much know what they are going to do, but that doesn't necessarily mean you can stop it.

I'm not sure Leeds will be able to stop those big men dominating, so I am going for Hudds by 6.

4 hours ago, meast said:

We don't usually do very well at Easter, but then we usually do alright at Headingley, so who knows?

I'll say fartown win. just because i'd love it if we put them further in the mire- sorry, "transition" ?

Such bitter jealousy is so unbecoming. 

14 hours ago, Ant said:

The fix will be in, Giants penalised out of the game by 20 minutes 

You really are something else arent you?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Archived