Thu 18 Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/04/19 at 18:45

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trinity finally get on the scoreboard, with the returning Mason Caton-Brown.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Stupid by McMeeken.   Always going to lose control of the ball attempting some sort of reacharound-play-the-ball to win a penalty.

Cas player, trying milk a penalty? Never.

11 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Powell does have a habit of unearthing half-back talent...   or at least getting the best out of it.   Wonder how consistent George Williams would be under his stewardship? 

He'd have to learn how to milk penalties,  keep his hands on the ball in the tackle and other Powell tricks.

I have only just noticed the results of the poll. Did that many of you really think Wakefield would win, or do we just have a lot of Wakefield fans on the forum?

They looked like they were feeling a bit sorry for themselves in that first half. I know they have injuries but they have just looked like they don't really want to be there. The game isn't lost if they can put a spell together, but they need to find a bit of energy.

3 minutes ago, Ant said:

How the fsk did Lynn get penalised then? 

McMeeken ran into Lyne, screamed at the ref and got a penalty.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, MZH said:

I have only just noticed the results of the poll. Did that many of you really think Wakefield would win, or do we just have a lot of Wakefield fans on the forum?

They looked like they were feeling a bit sorry for themselves in that first half. I know they have injuries but they have just looked like they don't really want to be there. The game isn't lost if they can put a spell together, but they need to find a bit of energy.

Literally just finished typing that and Cas scored. Probably is game over now.

Even Kendall can't think of a reason to rule against Wakey there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

First time ever a 50-50 goes against the refs call?   I’d say in all probability he got that down anyway.

It went with the ref's call.

Archived