Rams v dogs prediction

Dog forever

my heart would love to see a backlash against the rams and maybe a 34-22 win but i feel the players have simply had enough same as a few fans, but the way mr greenwood as them playing and the way he attracts some decent players within his short spell makes me think 38- 14 to dews.

Hopefully not a 2014 or 2017 good Friday where we didn’t turn up at all ? but a 2016 turn up would be good for me but I can’t see it so a 32-26 result 

either way... 

depends what either side produces after the last few weeks the Batley side that turned up against Widnes hopefully the rams side that turned up for the first 40 against thatto Heath... 

but if we lose something drastically needs to change if not we are massively in trouble 

2 hours ago, ernieone said:

Batley win by 8 points

Hi Ernie hope you are right the club badly needs a lift. Problem is we cannot score more than 3 tries a game usually only 2 so that would mean restricting Dewsbury to 1 try so cant see it.  I predict Dewsbury 22 Dogs 10 with a hope that the team prove me wrong and produce a try fest.  

i see sam wood and reiss butterworth are in the squad for tomorrow. 

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

I have added him back onto the matrix.

When he was here last year he appeared 4 times 3 as sub and scored two tries.

I reckon that it will be a close game - HW derby bragging rights, some key injuries to both sides, evening kick off are all factors that say it will be closer than the pessimists think. Discipline and ball control will win the day.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived