1. 1. Who will you vote for?

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • Brexit Party
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Change UK (formerly Independent Group)
    • Greens
    • Other
  2. 2. Is this a different party from who you’d vote for if Brexit didn’t exist?

• Yes, my vote is different because of Brexit
    • No, this is who I’d vote for if Brexit suddenly disappeared

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Oh, and Theresa May is a racist. I'm not sure why you're angry about me saying it. It literally defines her actions as both Home Secretary and PM.

Oh, I'm not angry, more pitying, but I do think you making things up is in breach of the forum terms and conditions and renders TRL vulnerable to legal action. 

However, as you are an advocate of violence towards politicians who dare to disagree with you, I find it dissapointing that you won't stand by your "principles"

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JohnM said:

as you are an advocate of violence towards politicians who dare to disagree with you, I find it dissapointing that you won't stand by your "principles"

I've already explained several times why I think she's a racist and why I think that defines her actions.

Please don't incite people to violence, though. That's very naughty.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

Snowflake? Ooh that hurts! Where's my mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunno. Is she hiding on a bus cos a big boy threw a milkshake?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

3 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I've already explained several times why I think she's a racist and why I think that defines her actions.

Please don't incite people to violence, though. That's very naughty.

Mrs May, worthy of a milkshake or pushing in the sea? Both acceptable forms of behaviour in your book so just curious as to which you think she merits?

Well this is a quality thread, isn't it. :kolobok_nono:

My finger is hovering over the 'lock' button, which would be a shame as we haven't even got to election day yet, but this kind of drivel (which remarkably no one indulging in it on either side of the chasm has yet reported) is not going to be tolerated on here much longer.

Sort yourselves out.

Back on topic. (Which means who you're voting for and why, or why not)

For me I think its wrong to throw anything over anybody whether they be a racist, part of Antifa etc. I feel it shows how pathetic people are who commit such acts and support it. There are other ways to make your point.

You dont agree with somebody or what they do, Fair enough.Laugh at them,poke holes in their points etc and act like a normal human. Throwing food is both pathetic and childish. And it can progress to the point where dangerous objects are thrown or turns violent. Its not so funny then!

The respect for others in Society has disappeared. Whether that be by abusing others physically (I class throwing milkshake over somebody, as a form of physical abuse) or via social media. People from various groups seem to think abuse which often lads to some form of breaking the law is accept able. I dont agree with this. Humans have never been so fragmented and aggressive as today. A sad world reflection on the human race really.

30 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

I didn't know that had happened. I'll look into it. If it's as straightforward as you say then, yup, whilst I would happily push Tommy into the sea for being a vile, unprincipled, lying scumbag of a person, throwing rocks at him should not happen.

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

The Problem I have is that I dont Trust any politician or party as they rarely stick to what theysay. Not one party or even politician fill me with much hope for Europe or the EU to be more for the people, than for Lobbyist and politicians themselves. The Politicians seem to libe in a bubble and for me, often fail to understand the life of many across Europe and what they want or sometimes need.

Has anyone changed the way they're planning to vote since this thread and poll started?

Has anyone listened to an argument from t'other side, or a different party, that made them think 'hmmm, wait a minute, maybe they have a point?'

42 minutes ago, JohnM said:

But...but...he asserts Theresa May is a racist. Beats all other ridiculous  statements, even from a Cleggist.

Her words may not be racist, but her actions certainly were.  Ask the Windrush people.  It was her "hostile environment" that caused citizens of this country, who've lived here for years, who've been educated here, who've worked here, who've paid their taxes here, to find themselves refused the right to work, refused benefits, refused NHS treatment, and on return from holiday, refused access to this country. An d all because they hadn't got a bit of paper, a bit of paper none of us who were born here need.  The anxiety this must have caused was entirely down to here policies. And there was nothing they could do.  And everyone ignored them.  Racist is as racist does.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

Well this is a quality thread, isn't it. :kolobok_nono:

My finger is hovering over the 'lock' button, which would be a shame as we haven't even got to election day yet, but this kind of drivel (which remarkably no one indulging in it on either side of the chasm has yet reported) is not going to be tolerated on here much longer.

Sort yourselves out.

Back on topic. (Which means who you're voting for and why, or why not)

Am I screaming into a void here, folks?

Locking this now.

To discuss EU elections, Brexit Party or Brexit in general, do it here:

http://www.totalrl.com/forums/index.php?/topic/334648-the-brexit-thread-incl-brexit-party-eu-elections/

Archived