Rugby League shirts

56 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Ive hated all the oneills widnes kits and dont think much of the others tbh

To be fair I think they have markedly improved this year, as do most kit manufacturers efforts after a certain time. Perhaps that's the 'Catalans' effect, everything the do seems to look good!

I've changed the title of this thread and removed some postings.

The original title, whether intended or not, was effectively advertising the products of a particular manufacturer, which is against the rules of this forum.

When one of my employees, who isn't a moderator, pointed this out, some posters were abusive towards her, some extremely patronising and some responding with what I assume was misplaced attempts at humour.

I find that unacceptable and I've deleted all those posts and the responses.

48 minutes ago, Martyn Sadler said:

The original title, whether intended or not, was effectively advertising the products of a particular manufacturer, which is against the rules of this forum.

When one of my employees, who isn't a moderator, pointed this out, some posters were abusive towards her, some extremely patronising and some responding with what I assume was misplaced attempts at humour.

From someone who appears to have had a humour bypass by example of their numerous other posts on various other subjects that's a worrying decision, especially for someone who essentially partakes of this forum because of the range of humour on show.   It takes all sorts to make up a world I thought so you tolerate that you don't agree with for the right to state your own views, having a thick skin might help too, evidently that's not the case,. we shall see?

3 minutes ago, Clogiron said:

From someone who appears to have had a humour bypass by example of their numerous other posts on various other subjects that's a worrying decision, especially for someone who essentially partakes of this forum because of the range of humour on show.   It takes all sorts to make up a world I thought so you tolerate that you don't agree with for the right to state your own views, having a thick skin might help too, evidently that's not the case,. we shall see?

If we allow people to come onto this forum and begin threads advertising a wide range of products I'm quite certain most forum posters would complain, quite justifiably.

And this is just one thread out of many, many of which have humorous elements, so I don't think you need worry.

3 hours ago, Martyn Sadler said:

Miserable sod!

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

On 17/04/2019 at 22:52, Spike said:

What does everyome think is the best rugby league shirt of all time. This is absolute class 

oRyqa4mD_400x400.jpg

I believe Wigan are using a Barcelona type shirt against Catalans.  Also I think their Magic shirt for this season looks good.

I must say that generally I do not go a bundle over any GB and England shirts.

Sadly the best shirt is the Aussie one.

30 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

I believe Wigan are using a Barcelona type shirt against Catalans.  Also I think their Magic shirt for this season looks good.

I must say that generally I do not go a bundle over any GB and England shirts.

Sadly the best shirt is the Aussie one.

That’ll be interesting seeing as the Dragons have already brought out their shirt for the Barcelona match which is a Barcelona FC type shirt. The Kiwi shirt from the 80s is my all time favourite.

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived