NRL 2019 - Round 6 - Match Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was an amazing finish. I couldn't have seen the Sharks scoring 3 tries in the last 20 minutes. The Fox Sports winning probability at that point was Sharks 3%

Panthers again fail to impress. They had the game won and just went to sleep. The forwards allowed Fifita and the impressive Nikora to run at them and create a platform for Johnston to do his thing. For a team to concede 90-100 metres in a set, shows how poor the defence is. Too many players at the Panthers have been hyped up and doing nothing. Tamou has done little since leaving the Cowboys. Maloney is way off his game and costing his side. Are the Panthers not fit enough? They seemed to have nothing in the tank at the end. Cant see them making the 8s at this rate.

Sharks again very impressive with the youngsters. Fifita put in a great performance considering. Johnston had the ball on a sring the final 20 minnutes. Panthers had no answer. Nikora continues to impress each game and has such great skills and has the potential to be one of the best backrowers in the NRL.Sharks will have gained alot of confidence from this and the young kids dont deserve to be dropped when the injured players like Graham and Moylan come back.

Well I watched that in full and delayed by about an hour and a half.

It became evident to me with that 40-20 from Maloney just how important that wind was.

When Xerri scored I was confident of running over the top of the Panthers (despite a terrible first half performance with the footy).

Its an important win whilst players are out. Onto next week.

Up Up Cronulla!

2min: Campbell Graham try for Bunnies. Reynolds from sideline  converts.  6 - 0

My TV must be on a strange angle. Every second pass today has looked forward.

10min: tryish? to Kerrod Holland?

I think Gagai was slipping over then Holland touched him and Gagai hit the ground. I think Holland was heading in a straight line to the ball, his feet made accidental contact with Gagai's and Gagai fell over.....

NO  TRY

13 min: off to bunker again after Ofahiki Ogden crashes over ...... not even close to obstruction ,,,,  TRY

Kerrod "Dutchy" Holland converts.    6 - 6

39min: try? to Corey Allan but Souths dummy runner took out defender on the outside shoulder of kicker Reynolds. Dogs player milked it for full value but technically, correct NO TRY

Archived