NRL 2019 - Round 6 - Match Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Good Friday morning, everyone.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Graham said:

Two tired teams out there. Errors in handling and decision making by Dogs particularly  so they aren’t making the most of their chances. 

If the Dogs just moved the ball side to side a couple of times I'm sure there would be a gap somewhere.

A very poor game that the Refs help contribute to. The Ruck was a joke especially from the Dogs and the Bunnies then just did the same.

Dogs absolutely clueless in attack. Great in defence and attitude, but They didnt even look like scoring. Support play seems to be a foreign concept for them.

Disappointing from the Bunnies. They fell in to the Dogs trap and allowed themselves to get frustrated. They just struggled in attack. Okunbor is positionally all over the place and surprised they didnt really put him under any pressure. Souths win, but was very average.

Morning (again) all. This the biggie on the NRL weekend, given the clubs' performances thus far. Looking forward to this!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seen a couple of players' feet going from under them, and big stud scrapes in the turf, which isn't ideal.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived