Wolfpack vs Raiders

RobertAM

cheers. darn good game..always when we play Barrow..next time we play u chaps is at Lamport end august. be interesting to see how the year goes..

12 nil up and looking really comfortable then press the self destruct button and give stupid penalties away again. Cut that out and the game would have been closer. Toronto looked class at times. Time for Amean to go fullback now, looks a dangerous runner of the ball, just doesn't get it enough.

Enjoyed the game today Toronto are a massive powerful team , so why start with two small scrum halves when four forwards are on the bench for me ryan Johnstone missed numerous tackles resulting in at least three tries and why did dalllimore with one minute till half time kick with six tackles to go resulting in another stupid try they are a class team but got some very lucky breaks with ref and poor defending good luck to kayakman and his team some brilliant free flowing rugby at its best pleasure to watch keep it up and super league should be on the agenda 

I thought Raiders were goodish in short spells but gave away too many stupid penalties and a bit clueless inside the opposition 20.

Toronto were good in spells but they are knowhere near Super League standard yet

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

2 hours ago, jcd said:

Enjoyed the game today Toronto are a massive powerful team , so why start with two small scrum halves when four forwards are on the bench for me ryan Johnstone missed numerous tackles resulting in at least three tries and why did dalllimore with one minute till half time kick with six tackles to go resulting in another stupid try they are a class team but got some very lucky breaks with ref and poor defending good luck to kayakman and his team some brilliant free flowing rugby at its best pleasure to watch keep it up and super league should be on the agenda 

Its time to bring our boys home...can't wait for the game at Lamport next weekend....I actually think the team will go much better in the hot weather of the summer at Lamport to be honest.  Leutele is supposed to like the heat..get him going on a hot summers day and WHAMO!.

Time to bring the brave Canadian lads home to where they belong.

Thanks for a good game yet once again Barrow.

27 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Its time to bring our boys home...can't wait for the game at Lamport next weekend....I actually think the team will go much better in the hot weather of the summer at Lamport to be honest.  Leutele is supposed to like the heat..get him going on a hot summers day and WHAMO!.

Time to bring the brave Canadian lads home to where they belong.

Thanks for a good game yet once again Barrow.

There are no Canadian lads in your team Kayakman - in fact you have the same amount that we have!

1 hour ago, steve75 said:

There are no Canadian lads in your team Kayakman - in fact you have the same amount that we have!

Do you always have to wreck the fun!!!!!

I thought it was a good entertaining game with a good gate. I thought although they were outplayed in the end they gave a good account of themselves. If the had played like that against Sheffield,  Dewsbury & Swinton they would have won all 3. I think it's a pity we play Bradfo0rd so soon. The average home gates this season including friendlies is 1,429. One final point I think  that most 50-50 decisions of the referee went to Toronto.

Archived