Keighley

Spike

Right time to focus on Keighley next week and put the derby behind us. 

I'm going for a town win by 12 points 

Predictions?

Just now, Spike said:

Right time to focus on Keighley next week and put the derby behind us. 

I'm going for a town win by 12 points 

Predictions?

We played them on the first game pal they are a very handy team but I think u will have to much down the middle for them 

Just now, Havenfan13 said:

We played them on the first game pal they are a very handy team but I think u will have to much down the middle for them 

Hope so! Need some confidence back ??

37 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Keighley beat Doncaster yesterday, I really don’t see where this optimism comes from. We have been poor all season not just in yesterday’s game.

Blind optimism most weeks . You can’t predict us . Hopefully we win but  that’s all you can say , especially away . These are a handy side certainly at home , they matched Bradford and are holding their own weekly .Yes we have areas to strengthen but you look at our sheet and think there’s more there than these displays signify . If our lofty ambitions are to be carried through it has to start being realised soon and consistently , and that’s been a problem so far . On our day we can deliver anywhere , but not be surprised by the opposite . I know it’s Groundhog Day but until we stop shooting ourselves in the foot and make games twice as hard over n over it will be a struggle . Haven made far fewer errors , played disciplined and just did good basics and it takes you a long way 

6 hours ago, Chrome Dome said:

When do we play Hunslet in the 1895 cup?  Don't see it mentioned on the club site.

Saturday 4th May. 

All confirmed fixtures are uploaded into the stanza calender link that you can get on your phone. 

https://www.stanza.co/@workingtontown

If you click on add to calendar at the foot of the page you can sync to your phone. 

Archived