22 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 16:00

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fairly obvious the way this was going to go. Both sides' highlights videos for the season so far would mostly consist of milked penalties and moving off the mark so outrageous you are tempted to laugh.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

A new low there for cheating and robotic refereeing falling for it . This has been coming all season with ridiculous interpretations which are being mercilessly exploited by players and refs are straitjacketed into going along with it . It’s down to ganson , it can be fixed in a week like it was down under . Let them ref with common sense on what they see , and stop rewarding cheating . In fact penalise it . Black n white rules are incompatible when the game isn’t black n white . Same with obstruction . They can just make the game look silly n frustrating.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

A new low there for cheating and robotic refereeing falling for it . This has been coming all season with ridiculous interpretations which are being mercilessly exploited by players and refs are straitjacketed into going along with it . It’s down to ganson , it can be fixed in a week like it was down under . Let them ref with common sense on what they see , and stop rewarding cheating . In fact penalise it . Black n white rules are incompatible when the game isn’t black n white . Same with obstruction . They can just make the game look silly n frustrating.

I am sure you remember Ganson as a ref. The wronger he was, the more he doubled down on his own wrongness. We have got a lot of this ###### to come unless someone else intervenes; it won't be that sweet and lovely person.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

There doesn't seem any great desire to fix things. Strangely, the people who could fix it are the bosses at Sky sports. If they go to the RFL and SL clubs and say they ( and the fans). are getting sick of things. Tell them to get things sorted before the next TV deal is discussed, or else. The threat of losing lots of ££££ might actually have an impact.

Cecchin has a lucky escape getting out of this . He was fed up with being straitjacketed by the refs boss there last year , now they’ve had a new broom . He’d have gone back to the future up here 

Good break, but Mead's tackle was even better.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ooh, was that a one-on-one? Cheeky as hell if so.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Ooh, was that a one-on-one? Cheeky as hell if so.

Don't know why it took so long to give it.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived