22 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers KO 5pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 16:00

1 hour ago, snapski said:

Ha ha. Embarrassed for you posting that.

don't be, if i was ref i would have sent off at least three for cheating they are ruining the game and i am embrrassed to see it.

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JohnM said:

Cas playing their usual game. .or up to their usual tricks, rather.

can you elaborate please John?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

My word there are some fans of some very very angelic clubs on here tonight - it's always someone else isn't it!! ??

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

44 minutes ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

can you elaborate please John?

Yes. Presumably coached into them by Powell.

For starters.

1.  Spoiling tactics in tackle and PTB

2. Snide elbows, hits  etc on tackled player on ground.

They don't need to do this, even though on most occasions they get away with it.. They do though, concede unnecessary penalties because of it. 

2 hours ago, JonNgog said:

it’s more likely because of Sky’s ###### sound quality on these cheaply done French broadcasts 

That's definitely correct. The crowd noise for Catalans games is always badly muted by the production on telly. Sometimes you see a shot of lots of people cheering yet hear eff all

18 hours ago, JohnM said:

Yes. Presumably coached into them by Powell.

For starters.

1.  Spoiling tactics in tackle and PTB

2. Snide elbows, hits  etc on tackled player on ground.

They don't need to do this, even though on most occasions they get away with it.. They do though, concede unnecessary penalties because of it. 

I think the time has come for you to realise you are actually losing it John  - been good fun while it lasted though

17 hours ago, Clogiron said:

And Greg Bird takes Jon Wilkins title as SLs slowest ever stand-off by a tortoise level distance?

He was quick though on his try! 

I know he's not pacey however given the Cats options Bird and Tomkins with Gigot at FB is probably the best trio.

I like Albert, however for me I don't see him bossing a SL game from Half back as yet. I see him being a better Hooker. Smith hasn't shown enough either and Langi is doing good things at Centre. 

Once Yaha is back it will be some impressive backline! 

1 hour ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

I think the time has come for you to realise you are actually losing it John  - been good fun while it lasted though

It is of course to be expected that a dyed in the wool Cas fan would disagree.  That, however, does not make you right. Cas are a fine side with a determined and combative coach. All the morevreason why they dont need to act this way.There are none so blind as those who don't want to see. Time for your opticians check up?

gallery_378a3456-copier_5cbf1a7af2651_ (1).jpg

datPhoto1_5cbf0d48592c4_ (1).jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Archived