22 Apr: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 14:00

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

They did dominate the first half, I was very happy we were still in it first half.  Second half we were the best side and deserved the win.

Yep Leeds were by far the most dominant in the 1st half. All the territory, all the possession.  It was only through those 2 breakaway tries we went in level.  A better team would have put us to the sword.

Was pleased to see how they kept probing and attacking that left edge of Kershaw and MCB but they held strong for much of the game. 

We raised our game in 2nd half and were clinical when we found gaps or punished mistakes.

Really pleasing win with that injury list and always a pleasure to send the fat unicorns home with nothing!

1 hour ago, terrywebbisgod said:

I remember someone on another thread stating they'd never seen any arrogant posts from Wakey supporters on this forum.Just spotted at least  two!

No, you remember me saying certain Wakey supporters give us a bad name on here. 

Yes, this thread is a good example.

BTW as I posted at half time yesterday: Leeds totally dominated that 1st 40 with both possession and territory.   Wakefield scored two long range tries totally against the run of play.

2nd 40 all Wakey.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

3 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Again see my point above, you're kidding yourself if you think Leeds dominated the game, you won the first hald possesion and territory but there was never a point where you ever looked like putting us to bed, Cas couldn't do that with a 24 point start.

Leeds dominated the first half not the game. You were only level because of two Leeds errors.

You deserved the win, not sure why you're getting upitty about the first half performance.

23 hours ago, Clogiron said:

Lee Kershaw is the oldest looking 19 year old I have ever seen ?

Just seen him on the SLS, and he looks about double the age, facially at least.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

11 hours ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

No, you remember me saying certain Wakey supporters give us a bad name on here. 

Yes, this thread is a good example.

BTW as I posted at half time yesterday: Leeds totally dominated that 1st 40 with both possession and territory.   Wakefield scored two long range tries totally against the run of play.

2nd 40 all Wakey.

That is rich coming from you, pot calling kettle black if ever there was. You do read your own posts?

Archived