22 Apr: SL: Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves KO 3pm

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 14:00

Both teams looking to respond after disappointing losses but KR to win comfortably with home advantage.    Warrington look devoid of energy and need more than one day in training to have a ‘full reset’.   However, seem enough this year to believe that Warrington can finish 2nd and make a real push for the GF.   Not really bothered about the CC strangely enough - normally I’d be excited about the prospect of TV cup tie against Wigan but this year it hasn’t floated my boat.

Im guessing something like 30-18 to KR for Monday.

I think this will be another hefty defeat for Rovers. When Hull got on a roll yesterday, they were dropping off tackles at an alarming rate. If Wire turn up and play well, this could be a repeat of the shellacking that we suffered a few weeks since.

Although Salford sounded like they were good value for the win, there can be little doubt that Wire will have been very disappointed and will look to gain a bit of pride. Same also could be said for Rovers I suppose so where does that leave us?

Hull KR 16 Warrington 38.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

2 hours ago, HKR AWAY DAYS said:

I don't even want to think about it...

Can't get this out of my head now, which is no bad thing, I guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITUoPvr8Ss

Rervers 6 Wire 52 latest.

4 hours ago, Celt said:

A newcomer to Super League would have left that game today thinking that professional Rugby League is really not a very high standard.

It's not, its really not, especially given its now completely full time, with a "cap" on games played in the year/season, and with absolute  unlimited opportunity for players to train and practice any skill/conditioning they or their equally limited/unimaginative coaches (I exclude Chester, Powell and Holbrook from this) desire within the best training/practice facilities/conditions any Rugby League player/team/squad in history has ever had...

On 23/04/2019 at 04:29, Celt said:

hull KR really are absolute garbage.  The scoreline for a top tier pro game is already pretty embarassing, but when you actually see some of the tries they conceded, it is a whole lot worse.

Some of their attempts at tackling make them look like an amateur team - not even semi pro stuff.

Quite shameful really for a so-called professional outfit.

A newcomer to Super League would have left that game today thinking that professional Rugby League is really not a very high standard.

59 missed tackles v Wire.

58 on good Friday.

At least we are consistent...

James Webster is the defence coach which says a lot to me. Half backs aren't usually known for their defensive abilities plus I find it baffling that the defense is the responsibility of the coach that oversaw our relegation.

On another note it is sad news that Joe Wardill has had to retire at just 21.

Out of interest, how do KR fans feel about Chris Chester?   I always thought he did well under the circumstances and now at Wakefield he is showing his quality as probably the best of the English coaches along with Powell.

KR must be operating at or close to the cap yet Sheens, even with his pedigree, hasn’t got close to achieveing what Chester has done in SL.

Archived