22 Apr: SL: Huddersfield Giants v London Broncos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/04/19 at 14:00

Giants by whatever they want.

Anyone picking London just hasn't seen much of them and without Dixon and Abdull they will struggle to score.

Sad to say - but those are them old facts for you.

51 minutes ago, Quinskolar said:

Dixon is in the squad!

Ha! 

Must have been a quick recovery if he wasn't fit for Thursday.

That or Ward has worked out Ogden couldn't catch a cold. 

not enough quality for London and as soon as they loose Cunningham/JA and a few other senior players their backs are right up against the wall even more so than it was straight from the off. Frankly getting the wins they have has been miraculous, that 26-0 loss away to Saints isn't looking that bad at all, all things considered.

great bunch of lads but unless they can get some wins against the other whipping boy rabble/teams around them - your Wigan's and your Leed's, they're going to lose touch in a few weeks time and the season isn't going to get any easier as it goes on.

Personally I think IF London do get relegated then they've been done up like a kipper by the new system, they've had to wait until the last game of the season to fathom if they are playing with the big boys and have no chance to get hold of more quality players and deeper squad at the quality required. Not helped when you have certain types who jump ship for the money instead of staying loyal to the team that gave them another chance.

I really hope London can win this, I really hope that they can pull off an absolute miracle and stay up, if it's at the expense of Leeds or Wigan that would be bloody fantastic!

You will get commitment from this bunch of London try-hards, but the sad fact is too many in first grade are simply not super league standard. In addition not putting out the first grade at Halifax is rebounding, forget the cup run, it was about stemming the flow of defeats, four on the bounce now, if winning is a habit so is losing and London are losing by bigger margins each time. Now matter how great a bunch of lads that dents confidence.

I hope I am wrong but I do not see another win this season ?

Huddersfield by 24

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Good to see Sam Davis on - Younger brother of Matt and another youth product.

Hard as nails but, like his brother, a touch small.

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

Francis Cummins is an atrocious commentator.

Makes you wonder how anyone could think he could motivate a team.

It's reminding me when I hardly ever listen to the local commentaries. 

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Little choice if you live in Kent.

He is one of the worst though. And it's BBC as well.

2 minutes ago, nadera78 said:

It's reminding me when I hardly ever listen to the local commentaries. 

Archived