Match Thread: Featherstone Rovers v Toronto Monday 22nd April 2019

4 minutes ago, David Shepherd said:

Good one Kman, you're a true Rugby League fan.

You're as one eyed as the rest of us???

In that spirit.  I've not seen a recording of the game yet, but Bussey was definitely the victim and both Beswick and Simms need banning for at least eleventy seven games.

Since he started posting on the forums Kayakman is in a league of his own.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Are you saying that an intentional knock on is not a violation of the rules?

this is rugby league, not rugby union. btw, we don't have rules, we have laws, or so i'm told.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

3 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Since he started posting on the forums Kayakman is in a league of his own.

Thats it...you have had your warning...thats a red card..off you go to the sin bin yet again!

5 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Who said anything about Union? 

deliberate knock on is in union, not league

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Kayakman the only infraction is your so-called rugby brain. First, because a player has a discipline record as far as your concerned it's open season on that player, second you make a law up to suit your situation, no-one has been penalised or sin-binned or sent off for a deliberate knock on, lastly I think you're up a creek without a paddle old cock. 

Someone is fishing with remarkable success, given the very small bait. ?????

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

8 minutes ago, wasginger said:

Kayakman the only infraction is your so-called rugby brain. First, because a player has a discipline record as far as your concerned it's open season on that player, second you make a law up to suit your situation, no-one has been penalised or sin-binned or sent off for a deliberate knock on, lastly I think you're up a creek without a paddle old cock. 

1.  I could care less about the discipline record...in fact many know that I was a great backer of Bussey when he was with the Wolfpack.. I took alot of flak for it at the time.

2.   No one on this end is making up anything, rather the opposite...read the thread.

3.  I only stated that a knock on was a rule violation, nothing more or less.  Please don't take my posts out of context due to a vested interest.

4.  I have actually been stuck up a river, in very dangerous and isolated area, without a paddle after it broke in two whilst running a rapid.  I made a new one out of a fallen tree, and then worked my way out.

"Run With The Pack!"

Why do we react? We have been down this avenue before. He is taking the p... Indeed Kayaks are small Eskimo canoes. The Eskimos are from the North of America.  Even Alaska. So he finds it imperative: 'I know Al ask a question'. Just ignore and he will go away.

58 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Why do we react? We have been down this avenue before. He is taking the p... Indeed Kayaks are small Eskimo canoes. The Eskimos are from the North of America.  Even Alaska. So he finds it imperative: 'I know Al ask a question'. Just ignore and he will go away.

What is with the Fev fans and the insults when you lose a game?..its always the refs fault for this or for that...then you talk down the other club....their players are dirty or committed numerous unpenalized fouls.  The comments heard on the TV telecast say alot about your class...foul.

Well the game is changing.  Just admit that you were soundly beaten on the day by the better team...congratulate the other team and let them know you are looking forward to the rematch.  Then just leave it at that and quit the whining, it does not reflect well on you.

You leave us no choice but to run the score up on you in the rematch....then maybe you will learn the hard way.

P.S. No one says Eskimo anymore...it is considered to be an outright racist term.  Yes, yes I know....always someone else's fault.

Reminds me of the phrase, "Look at that yo-yo...thats the way you do it."

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

What is with the Fev fans and the insults when you lose a game?..its always the refs fault for this or for that...then you talk down the other club....their players are dirty or committed numerous unpenalized fouls.  The comments heard on the TV telecast say alot about your class...foul.

Well the game is changing.  Just admit that you were soundly beaten on the day by the better team...congratulate the other team and let them know you are looking forward to the rematch.  Then just leave it at that and quit the whining, it does not reflect well on you.

You leave us no choice but to run the score up on you in the rematch....then maybe you will learn the hard way.

P.S. No one says Eskimo anymore...it is considered to be an outright racist term.  Yes, yes I know....always someone else's fault.

Reminds me of the phrase, "Look at that yo-yo...thats the way you do it."

To be fair mate u are like a bad case of thrush.

I give up..I tried my best.

All the best to you and your Club...you guys played hard and have a good team.  I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Good Luck to you.

7 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I give up..I tried my best.

All the best to you and your Club...you guys played hard and have a good team.  I'm looking forward to the rematch.

Good Luck to you.

Toronto are a good side we all know that. So enjoy it while you have it, as Featherstone will be still here when Toronto are just a distant memory.

Archived