One not to miss - RLWC qualifier Greece v Norway & Skolars v Doncaster

IM2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oxford said:

What parking is there near the ground?

There is a little bit of parking on site , which is paid for and lots of on road free on a Saturday parking opposite the ground. I find As long as you get there early it won't be a problem to find a space. 

For the TWP game a few weeks back even with the TV van in and the extra fans it was still easy enough to find space. 

53 minutes ago, Southerner80 said:

There is a little bit of parking on site , which is paid for and lots of on road free on a Saturday parking opposite the ground. I find As long as you get there early it won't be a problem to find a space. 

Even if you turn up late and there's a "big" crowd, there's plenty of parking along Wolves Lane (or in the streets off Perth Road, opposite the ground, although some of those have restrictions on Saturdays.) Definitely one of the easier RL grounds to park next to.

2 hours ago, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Should be a great day.... so big question, who's going to win?

I assume Greece will have more Australian and English trained players so this gives them a big edge. 

General rule of international RL. More Australia or Auckland or North of England born players in your team the greater chance of winning!

7 hours ago, Southerner80 said:

I assume Greece will have more Australian and English trained players so this gives them a big edge. 

General rule of international RL. More Australia or Auckland or North of England born players in your team the greater chance of winning!

Well this is still considered a Euro group C match, therefore the 4-player heritage player limit is still in place, so no team will get that advantage.  Greece of course, have Stefanos Bastas, who is now playing his second season at League One level (Hemel last year, Doncaster this year), and does not count in the quota as he's a domestically produced player.  So in that aspect, you could argue Greece do have a slight edge.

8 hours ago, Southerner80 said:

Greece have Jordan Meads (NZ), Sell, Constantinou and Tuliatu (Aus).

Interestingly there’s also a Moldovan and an Albanian in their squad.

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 06:23, Oxford said:

What parking is there near the ground?

How many sane people drive in London? I ve lived in London since 1992 and never driven a car. Despite all the moaning public  transport is great!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived