RLWC partners with netball

Good move, both sports are played mainly in the Commonwealth and both have their main professional leagues in Australia and the UK. Also. Liverpool is central to the plans of the respective World Cups. I would love (but am not expecting) to see the Women's opener at Anfield sell out, this partnership can only help towards that goal.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

2 minutes ago, flyingking said:

Good move, both sports are played mainly in the Commonwealth and both have their main professional leagues in Australia and the UK. Also. Liverpool is central to the plans of the respective World Cups. I would love (but am not expecting) to see the Women's opener at Anfield sell out, this partnership can only help towards that goal.

Hopefully RL’s women’s WC is brought to the attention of the netball fans..

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

And vice versa.

Indeed. I remember seeing Netball played at school, played in a desultory fashion in the drizzle. The top-flight game is a whole different spectacle, and the final at the last Commonwealth Games was a lightning-fast, edge of your seat match.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Indeed. I remember seeing Netball played at school, played in a desultory fashion in the drizzle. The top-flight game is a whole different spectacle, and the final at the last Commonwealth Games was a lightning-fast, edge of your seat match.

The Trans-Tasman league (don't know what it's called now) got a few crowds of 15K which would have seemed delusional 20 years ago.

7 hours ago, themainbrace said:

Yes, Learnings has been used in the workplace for a while now.

It works like this - if you make a small mistake then you get a rollicking and possibly the sack.  If your boss makes a huge mistake, he/she gets promoted as a result of the learnings we can all take.

Thank you.

Do not fear; only BELIEVE

10 hours ago, themainbrace said:

Yes, Learnings has been used in the workplace for a while now.

It works like this - if you make a small mistake then you get a rollicking and possibly the sack.  If your boss makes a huge mistake, he/she gets promoted as a result of the learnings we can all take.

I'm reaching out to your co workers about your learnings. ???

It's ######. I just asked your colleagues about the lessons learned. ?? 

Archived