Batley yesterday

wayne_r

Could have won / should have won that match panic football, mistakes at the wrong time and some poor tackling lost it for us, think we missed Forsyth in the centre, Daly didn't look match fit to me, Ashton looked really good at full back he is difficult to stop when joining the line as shown by his tries - really concerned for Rob Fairclough got battered again, seems to happen every match - yesterday's incident was put on report - because non of the officials saw it ……………..can't see us getting anything in Toronto, so next must win game is Widnes at home - and certainly Widnes are beatable as shown by their losses at Batley and York...……….

I had a quick word with the lad just outside the tunnel, asked him if he was ok and he said he was, to be kept off I suppose it must have been a head injury assessment I do hope he is cleared he was causing us problems.

I was stood at the bottom too far away to see anything.

I didn't see the late tackle on Rob Fairclough but I did see the incident under the sticks.

I'm sure he banged his head hard on the ground, if the Batley player caught him, it was an accident.

Archived