Dogs v centurions predictions

Dog forever

well feel like id lost my left arm with the site down. i didn't refrain for lent but did struggle to log back on as the password id set in 2005 was a distant memory! 

went to see the obligatory widnes mauling and came back home with a grin the size of hugh heffner/ paul raymond!

Glad i avoided the doncaster disappointment but was gutted to miss shellshocked shams good friday and swinton tie.

both courtesey of easter hol!!!!  hwd radio via dewsbury hospital listening online is recommended but the reporter is a rams fan!

has the bulldog bite returned, have the players finally clicked and thought this is pap we can and will do better or is disco changing his approach/ system. who knows but what a timeley resurgence and the league table is no where near as cringe worthy.

leigh up next discipline and fatigue issues aside lets be having ya!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I hope we could sneak a win just to keep the wagon rolling!

Batley 16 - 10 Leigh

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Depends which batley turns up.

The cocky/ don't worry we'll score one if they score one.

Or the scrambling hungry and dominant forward pack

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived