Next Workington Town coach?

Who do Town fans want as the next coach?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do Town fans want as the next coach?

• Oliver Wilkes
    • Alan Kilshaw
    • Chris Thornman
    • Steve McCormack
    • Carl Forster
    • Dennis Betts
    • Leon Pryce reinstated
    • Jason Payne
    • Any not listed

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

To be fair you state that there are 35000 in workington then take Seaton and Disington out.

There are infact 25000 people in Workington of which around 8000 live in Disington or Seaton.

I don't think Distington is counted in the population of Workington and I've a feeling Seaton isnt either its just the Borough of Workington. It was always given as 32k but is much less now due to most couples not having 6 kids anymore. 

14 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I don't think Distington is counted in the population of Workington and I've a feeling Seaton isnt either its just the Borough of Workington. It was always given as 32k but is much less now due to most couples not having 6 kids anymore. 

Think now Workington is populated by 25-26 thousand Whitehaven slightly less with 24 thousand last time I looked 

3 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Did he still have Limmer, Sione and JT in his second season? Possibly said more about those 3 than him but at least we had the pleasure of watching them thanks to him.

Im sure he did as that's when Lavulavu joined. We went unbeaten all season at home I think and beat Whitehavens greatest ever team in the cup first game

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Isn't that coaches favourite chart out of date?,I think I seen one where Chris thorman was at 31% percent ahead and forster was just behind,either one would be a good addition but forster would still be used has a forward?.Is there any info on whether Thorman is still involved @Huddersfield and that could mean getting some decent DR  from them?,but whoever comes in let it be soon so we can all pull together to get our club back on the road to recovery and try to get upto the Championship...

Who ever the new coach is he has to make a impact instantly and bring in some new backs only 14 games left before the playoffs and most of the in form teams to play away yet. We are far to weak out wide and easy to work out. Stifle our pack and we have nothing left.

11 minutes ago, RLNew said:

Thorman I’m hearing 

I would like to think this is correct. I think he would be a great appointment for the club but no doubt there’ll be plenty of other rumours before someone is appointed. 

Archived