What's the funniest ever TV sketch/sitcom moment?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for extending the medium but Down the Line which was on Radio 4 was one of my favourite comedy things ever from the creators of the Fast Show, this clip is bitter sweet as its IMO funny but sad as the fabulous Felix Dexter is no longer with us.

Unfortunately the series are hard to track down but there are some wonderful moments in all the episodes, it’s totally ruined any radio phone in show for me now though.

I also love this from Felix from the TV spin off of Down the Line, Bellamy’s People

Literally anything in Father Ted. Favourite character is Dougal but Jack has some truly tears running down face hilarious moments highlighted I think by the great:

Mrs Doyle (pouring cup of tea): and what do you say to a cup father Jack? 

Jack: FECK OFF CUP!!! 

(you probably gather I'm an obsessive father Ted fan!) 

20 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Sorry for extending the medium but Down the Line which was on Radio 4 was one of my favourite comedy things ever from the creators of the Fast Show, this clip is bitter sweet as its IMO funny but sad as the fabulous Felix Dexter is no longer with us.

Unfortunately the series are hard to track down but there are some wonderful moments in all the episodes, it’s totally ruined any radio phone in show for me now though.

I also love this from Felix from the TV spin off of Down the Line, Bellamy’s People

I loved this sketch.....great when the other fellah can't stop laughing 

3 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Literally anything in Father Ted. Favourite character is Dougal but Jack has some truly tears running down face hilarious moments highlighted I think by the great:

Mrs Doyle (pouring cup of tea): and what do you say to a cup father Jack? 

Jack: FECK OFF CUP!!! 

(you probably gather I'm an obsessive father Ted fan!) 

That would be an ecumenical matter father

9 hours ago, The King Of Leon said:

The League Of Gentlemen

There's a LoG live show on he BBC iPlayer at the moment.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

27 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

How do I make a YouTube clip appear on here? Can only get the address to come up 

Some clips won't embed at all, but in general, they do if you right-click on the video, select "Copy Video URL", then paste that link into your post on here.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived