Bulls vs Wolfpack May 4th

RobertAM

I seen your game and I fear for us play you at the wrong time too many will have the eye on the Leeds game. Meaning fax at the bash playing us at the right time. 

Month ending with fev away wouldn't be surprised if we ended May with 0 points and out the cup can see it easily happen.

Bulls just landing at Toronto airport now..they've brought the sunshine..looks like it might stick around for saturday..and if so they're predicting another bumper crowd...

20 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Bulls just landing at Toronto airport now..they've brought the sunshine..looks like it might stick around for saturday..and if so they're predicting another bumper crowd...

I don't know where they stole the sun from it's raining in bradford. Has for the bumper crowd that's standard to where ever the bulls travel too ?

Look forward to meeting many of them tonight at Northern Maverick and over the course of the weekend..ofc raining here today so maybe some of them had it in their lugga!

great bunch of fans at the welcome do tonight. managed to get around and talk to a number..they figure 450-500 total -300 or so on the team flight and another group of 150 or so coming in tonight - F'in brilliant..gotta love RL!

8 hours ago, RobertAM said:

great bunch of fans at the welcome do tonight. managed to get around and talk to a number..they figure 450-500 total -300 or so on the team flight and another group of 150 or so coming in tonight - F'in brilliant..gotta love RL!

No matter what's happen over the years bulls fans have been loyal to the badge home and away. Hopefully in two weeks blackpool gets lit up by over 3000 bulls fans once again.

Archived