Disciplinary

hrtbps

Can't say it wasn't expected from the powers that be, but the Toronto whitewash sticks in the throat.

After reviewing the latest rounds of Championship, League One and Academy fixtures, the Match Review Panel have issued the following sanctions:

Adam Jones (Swinton) – Grade A High Tackle – 0 Match Penalty Notice
Wayne Reattie (Batley) – Grade B Shoulder Charge – 1 Match Penalty Notice
Jack Bussey (Featherstone) – Grade A Head Butt – 1 Match Penalty Notice
Jack Downs (Batley) – Grade D Strikes with Forearm/Elbow – Refer to Tribunal 
Ben Hardcastle (Keighley)– Grade C High Tackle – 2 Match Penalty Notice
Dan Hawksworth (Hunslet) – Grade A Punching – 0 Match Penalty Notice

The following players received cautions:  

Olsi Krasniqi (Toronto) – Dangerous Contact
Scott Moore (Rochdale) – High Tackle
Michael Knowles (Dewsbury) – Dissent

The following player's sending off was deemed sufficient: 

Connor Farrell (Bradford) – Use of Elbow

The disciplinary panel is not fit for purpose , only 1 Toronto player up before the panel and gets a caution, where is the justice. I feel for Bussey he seems to be a marked man just like Hock was last season. It bl---=y stinks.

1 hour ago, haskey said:

The disciplinary panel is not fit for purpose , only 1 Toronto player up before the panel and gets a caution, where is the justice. I feel for Bussey he seems to be a marked man just like Hock was last season. It bl---=y stinks.

two up o brien and sims no beswick for his headbutt both no charge

o brien panel says 

Player makes contact on opponent with open hand around neck area whilst legitimately attempting to make tackle. Reacts to opponent’s change of direction.

and sims

Player comes into contact at the front of opponent and swings round the momentum of the tackle. Opponents head low as attempts to fend off tackle from other defender. Player’s comes over the top and arm goes over the back of opponent but does not have a grip on opponent. Other tackler brings opponent to ground. Contact accidental as player falls down with tackle.

can someone look at the average ban length of Championship clubs players v SL clubs,  Toronto v rest of championship.  I think we will know the answer to this too.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

Archived