27-28 Apr: Betfred League 1 Match Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Flash score is miles better.

I just follow the clubs on twitter. They’re all pretty good at regular posting, which is how I’ve just found out hunslet have a try. Looks like it’s gonna be 18-18 at HT. 

55 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

Sounds like Cougars are going great guns - 16-0

and with 18 mins to go its Cougars 18 - 18 Town

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

4 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

And now you’re leading 

No we're not, 26 -26.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Just now, Moscow01 said:

Take a bow London Skolars - Remarkable! 

Great result. A number of people wanted Jermaine out following our poor start but the potential was always there. 

Really good run of results for Skolars, drawing with Keighley, beating Workington, the win at Coventry and now a win at Hunslet. I guess there was a loss away at Oldham in there too. Weren't Hunslet top of the table too?

8 minutes ago, JonM said:

Really good run of results for Skolars, drawing with Keighley, beating Workington, the win at Coventry and now a win at Hunslet. I guess there was a loss away at Oldham in there too. Weren't Hunslet top of the table too?

Fantastic result against the top team. Credit to Hunslet for saying the best team won. That’s 3 wins out of three. We lost to Oldham but they’re my tip for promotion. The squad is good and they’re playing to their potential now over 80 mins. 

6 minutes ago, BD20Cougar said:

Without the points deduction cougars would be sat joint top of the table after today's results, which is nothing short of amazing when you think how close we came to not being in the league at all.

The turnaround has been amazing. I was really impressed when you were at New River. Hope to get to the away game. 

Archived