Keighley Match

Supporter

Let’s face it we are rubbish. Defensive frailties on the edges have been there all season and they haven’t been addressed, any team that’s done it’s homework knows where to target. No doubt it’ll be blamed on injuries, well that’s what happens when you recruit a squad that’s got no balance to it. Didn’t take a genius to see that a couple of injuries in the backs would leave us very exposed. 

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, unicorn106 said:

We couldn't score in a brothel and will be down to 12 very soon out enthused again by the sound of it. 

Hot day, 4 forwards with a combined age of 152 in the starting pack. Fatigue will be an issue.

2 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

out enthused again

This is the concern if so . These sides aren’t full of superstars but there all over you like a rash with endeavour and enthusiasm 

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

This is the concern if so . These sides aren’t full of superstars but there all over you like a rash with endeavour and enthusiasm 

We seem to concede every time they are in our 20

1 hour ago, Brad hepis heed said:

So according to our illustrious chairman ,it's nothing to do with fans why they decided to remove the coach .How to win people over for dummies .By all means don't tell fans the ins and outs ,but also don't be telling them it's nothing to do with you !!!!!

Listened to the interview, he never said anything of the sort. 

So unless he's verbally said this to you at the ground your clearly stirring the pot. 

13 minutes ago, BlueVintheblood said:

So unless he's verbally said this to you at the ground your clearly stirring the pot. 

Well said , that’s how trouble starts . It was a measured interview and he said all he could . He never said anything about fans keeping their nose out , he never would .And credit Gibson , we give him some stick , but he asked all the right questions and grilled him for answers as much as he could 

Keighley 18 - 24 Town, 12 mins left.

Come on lads, you can do it.

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

Anyway, it’s been a good comeback but I hope it doesn’t just paper over the cracks. If we are serious about being promotion contenders we need to shore up the squad in a few positions.

21 minutes ago, BlueVintheblood said:

Almost as if he's trying to stir things, strange thing for a "town fan" to do.... 

10 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Right , those words ‘ game management ‘ come back now

Well there you go . Seen that before . Grab the game into the last ten and ship 14 in 4 minutes . And James Feather dives over from dummy  half ...

Just now, Town93 said:

Incapable of defending full stop would of done it mate. Tough times 

Our goal line defence is very poor and our inability to convert good field position is killing us. We don't have any attacking structure whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Blew it after a great fightback James feather destroys us again. 

Incredible even to say that . We’ve watched him for years n years , and he even retired 

Archived