Widnes Game

andyram

There’s obviously few contributors on here recently because there’s a lack of enthusiasm because there’s a lack of enthusiasm from the players to encourage contributors to contribute on here!

I guess there may even be fewer on here come Sunday evening after we get another battering. 

Widnes 44-10 Dewsbury 

FTS: Gabriel

MoM: Day

Att: 4156

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Could be worse and be a Town or United fan!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

18 hours ago, EQUALIZER said:

The loyal faithful will be there

True, and I salute you all. I shall be elsewhere but following developments closely.

Chemics 28 - 18 Rams

Att 3456

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Hell fire how many fillers in

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 26/04/2019 at 21:06, Piggy's mate said:

Could be worse and be a Town or United fan!

To be honest I’m not expecting anything from today’s game but if they put 100% effort in that’s all we can ask for,do that and you never know. 

Widnes 28

Rams 10

FTS Ryder 

MOM Day

ATT 3265

On 26/04/2019 at 12:40, andyram said:

Hopefully a improved performance, with a bit of character shown on Sunday.

D5Ev5PSWwAAiTi5.jpeg

D5G1aMYWsAAtUTA.jpeg

I keep having the same dream where we don’t concede tries right on HT.  anyone know if dreams do come true?

4 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Yes they do !! Massive credit to LG and the players to bounce back like that after Easter.

Unbelievable given what I’ve witnessed recently. Maybe I need to stop going completely?  When I go we’re ****

looking forward to some reports but reading Twitter sounds like brown and Finn clicked?

6 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Yes they do !! Massive credit to LG and the players to bounce back like that after Easter.

:kolobok_crazy: Well done lads - unbelievable. Why does being a Rams supporter always have to be a white knuckle ride ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

that 24-25 score line brings back memories...…..well done the Rams...... 

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Following from overseas and haven't seen Dewsbury play in person for two years but from what I've been reading and seeing online this seems like the most exciting season for a while to be a supporter. At our best we have gone toe to toe with the best in the Championship and at our worst we have scrapped it out with the bottom feeders. Toulouse next week should be interesting. Well done to the players, coach and fans who made it to Widnes today.

Cracking result and certainly didn't expect that well done to all the lads, Finny for the winner and LG. 

On  the negative makes wonder me why we couldn't be bothered against the dogs? We've proved (again) we can go toe to toe with the sides who are expected to do well, so we must have the same attitude and game plans with those we are running with.

The future's bright, the future's RED AMBER & BLACK!

http://www.jmgaskets-seals.co.uk/ image.png.96e4130d8b139666bf34e8fcdead30d9.png

What a magnificent result - well done to all today's squad.

Now that we have found a winning team, please do not change it under any circumstances except for injury. They have proved that they are winners today and deserve to be kept together to build even more team spirit.

This result has really made my week.

Well done to the die hards who were in attendance today. Disappointed I didn’t go today as these type of wins are what makes it all worthwhile as a Dewsbury supporter. Especially after the performance against Batley on Good Friday.

rambo.gif

Archived