Holmes Fit to play?

jamescolin

12 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Some suggestion that Holmes is fit to play. Any news?

He's in the squad. What do you think?! 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

For me can’t swop for Bussey at stand off after Monday but put him on the bench.

For me Bussey can play like an old fashioned 13 in attack, run and pass, he can do it all, but for me I'd rather not play him at half back if it means he has to defend one or two in from the wing. It's just asking too much of him for me to play him in that position in defence and as brilliant as he was in attack against Toronto, he struggled defensively in that particular position.

25 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

For me can’t swop for Bussey at stand off after Monday but put him on the bench.

really do you honestly think bussey played like a regular standoff yes he was brilliant monday but he just played like he always plays  he would have played the same if he played prop monday as for holmes been out for along time but has been passed fit so he plays  especially against a team who have not won since first game of season at batley and has a points difference of -193

4 hours ago, POR said:

really do you honestly think bussey played like a regular standoff yes he was brilliant monday but he just played like he always plays  he would have played the same if he played prop monday as for holmes been out for along time but has been passed fit so he plays  especially against a team who have not won since first game of season at batley and has a points difference of -193

For me leave Bussey in the same position as voted mom massively in his last match. Your oppinion to alter that fair enough.

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

Yeah, lets get about 18 points in front with 10 minutes to go, take off Locky and King for a rest and see the game out. What could possibly go wrong? ?

You hang on to win comfortably, unless you have bent or blind officials to award a try to the opposition from a knock on.

12 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

Get the game won then bring Holmes on and move Bussey to an extra pivot 13 to give Locky a rest.  

disagree do people think he just turned up and knocked on ryans door and said i'm fit play me NO when we found out he was coming back the club would have been monitoring his recovery monday thought not ready this week fit so play him  from the start need him to get some good game time before blackpool and don't pick locky  all give him a well earned rest

Archived