Members meeting

boro hornet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And over the border at Halifax - the former Warrington assistant boss, has apparently been told his current deal - which expired in November - will not be renewed and his services are no longer required. Grix in charge temporarily.

‘’ROCHDALE Hornets can confirm that Carl Forster will not lead the team against Bradford Bulls in today’s game at Odsal. 

Miles Greenwood and Lee Mitchell have been placed in charge of the first team in the interim and will be assisted by team manager, Lee Durrant.

The club will release a further statement early next week updating supporters and members.”

That statement was on the Hornets' website but has been taken down ??

And from the Twitter feed... curiouser and curiouser.  Trust the team reach Bradford!   Hopefully the new set-up will be confirmed tomorrow night and get our club moving forward with renewed optimism.

6 minutes ago, NorthWest RL Academy said:

I will refer back to my original comments in 8 weeks. I think the cub will have had some very intense meetings internally and with Martin Hall, Matt Calland and the new "investors"/"directors" who may come as sponsors initially but will start the transition without the title quite soon. 

Every club needs investors so can only be a good thing 

19 minutes ago, NorthWest RL Academy said:

I will refer back to my original comments in 8 weeks. I think the cub will have had some very intense meetings internally and with Martin Hall, Matt Calland and the new "investors"/"directors" who may come as sponsors initially but will start the transition without the title quite soon. 

No one will tell me how you become a member

1 hour ago, NorthWest RL Academy said:

That implies things are being protracted or on hold ....meantime, will Greenwood continue as interim coach and future player input put on hold?

If we do not get a win soon, the season will be over and support will evaporate.

Membership enquiries - apply to the club.

40 minutes ago, glemiln said:

That implies things are being protracted or on hold ....meantime, will Greenwood continue as interim coach and future player input put on hold?

If we do not get a win soon, the season will be over and support will evaporate.

Membership enquiries - apply to the club.

In the digital age Shouldn’t this information be on the club website? 

2 hours ago, RLNew said:

Was much confirmed at the meeting?

Ten new members were elected to an interim  board. I was very encouraged by the number of members prepared to come forward. The skill set of the new board includes ex coach Martin Hall, RL journalist Gareth Walker and long time Chairman Mark Wynn to name just three of a group of very experienced and long time Hornets fans.

I'm hoping we can begin to move forward again in the immediate future.

Archived