make or break time

rockerlad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say I hate the way he is allowed to put snide comments all over facebook if someone has a different view to him,get the feeling he is only hanging around the Tories in the hope that he will contest the next general election, once he realises it will never happen ,he will join the west Cumbria independents or whatever they're called. By the way how can someone be an independent councillor but be part of a party?

53 minutes ago, Rango said:

This is the real mark jenkinson.1BE22608-B545-4FD2-B2A3-3F2D732EC6B6.thumb.jpeg.ab430741d3f7960b6c835c618a60d133.jpeg

Maybe Mr Jenkinson would like to come on here and explain why he is mocking the people he represents... Probably still eating his tea. 

13 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Maybe Mr Jenkinson would like to come on here and explain why he is mocking the people he represents... Probably still eating his tea. 

Hardly the behaviour that befits an elected official,seems a bit of a door handle.

9 hours ago, rockerlad said:

will Wilkinson (independent) is another one who's giving all these posts a blue tick. 

Which ward does he represent? 

If we don't back the stadium this chance will never come again, everyone that backs it needs to convince the doubters to vote Labour or we will be forever in the dark ages. This is a chance to really bring the area into the modern times, give our youth a area to be proud of, bring world class events to the area and and get the are noticed. 

Back it for lose it! 

5 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

If we don't back the stadium this chance will never come again, everyone that backs it needs to convince the doubters to vote Labour or we will be forever in the dark ages. This is a chance to really bring the area into the modern times, give our youth a area to be proud of, bring world class events to the area and and get the are noticed. 

Back it for lose it! 

Well said mate. Unfortunately I have an awful feeling that many of those standing for public office who are against this stadium couldn’t give a **** about the area or trying to improve it. They are more interested in furthering their own agendas which sadly doesn’t include improving the area not just for today’s generation but for many generations to come. I sincerely hope that enough people see through the vitriolic comments and realise that this could be the last chance that the area has to improve the sporting facilities in the area and give a first class stadium to be used by many different sectors of society. 

If everyone who uses this forum could help persuade someone they know to go out and vote for a candidate who supports the new stadium then it would be a good start. Everyone needs to be proactive in this. Like other people have said, this chance won’t come around again.

5 minutes ago, ST1959 said:

is this the same mark jenkinson getting involved with seaton rugby league club 

Yeah exactly the same one. He’s absolutely no interest in rugby league whatsoever. However he is interested in the land and it’s use.  It’s just his way of interfering 

I don't agree with Mark on the stadium that much is for certain, however as you can argue as politicians do hes been a big asset to Seaton in offering advice on how to move the club forward. As a result we have been granted charitable status which is now actually enabling us to make improvements to our on field facilities that means we will meet all the criteria  we need to enable us to progress as a club.

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 minute ago, gillmeister said:

I don't agree with Mark on the stadium that much is for certain, however as you can argue as politicians do hes been a big asset to Seaton in offering advice on how to move the club forward. As a result we have been granted charitable status which is now actually enabling us to make improvements to our on field facilities that means we will meet all the criteria  we need to enable us to progress as a club.

Ask him if ihis sudden interest is anything to do with Tim copseys proposed housing development 

19 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Maybe ask him why he has abused the electorate by calling us ' jampots'. ?

21 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

Sorry gilly the mans a cockroach and a big one at that .

1 hour ago, gillmeister said:

No such thing as a free lunch.

20 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

No such thing as a free lunch.

Nobody is under any illusions that its all about getting votes, but hes achieved things for us that weve asked other politicians locally to assist with and received nothing but road blocks

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

19 hours ago, Rango said:

This is the real mark jenkinson.1BE22608-B545-4FD2-B2A3-3F2D732EC6B6.thumb.jpeg.ab430741d3f7960b6c835c618a60d133.jpeg

You do know this is a fake news page, it calls itself "satire", but people seem to use it to insult each other & if there's comeback "it's only a joke". The conservative/independent alliance seem to think people are stupid enough to believe their rubbish in the name of "satire". Well to be honest judging by some of the replies, people will believe what they want to believe!

Archived