Match Attendance

RayCee

Hello Batley fans. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the attendance was at the home game against Swinton? It was played on the 22nd of April, 2019 and your team won 32-18. If anyone can help, thanks.

Some clubs post attendances on their websites but I have been unable to find a reliable source for Batley, except Wiki is pretty good but they haven't got this one. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

3 minutes ago, RayCee said:

Hello Batley fans. I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the attendance was at the home game against Swinton? It was played on the 22nd of April, 2019 and your team won 32-18. If anyone can help, thanks.

Some clubs post attendances on their websites but I have been unable to find a reliable source for Batley, except Wiki is pretty good but they haven't got this one. 

32FAD120-D1F7-4710-A61D-90C6547E5B3C.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

It's all computerised so accurate as anything could be, within reason, of course.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, ernieone said:

Why is the attendance at Batley such a big talking point?

I would guess that the original post was from someone who likes to compile statistics, or do you have another theory Ernie?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, ernieone said:

Just a simple question why is the attendance at Batley such a talking point?

Discuss the match/performance, refs ability/lack of ability etc but quite boring discussing the attendance.

How did ref Liam Moore perform in that game??

21 hours ago, ernieone said:

Just a simple question why is the attendance at Batley such a talking point?

Discuss the match/performance, refs ability/lack of ability etc but quite boring discussing the attendance.

Surely if other people want to discuss it then it is up to them; if you don't then why bother commenting?

Archived