Next up York V Batley

Batley Bob

What about us "bigger boned" individuals who weigh over 16 stone?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

You'll fit in well with us.

You've not met Piggys mate have you?? He has his own turnstile at t'mount.?? It's an xxxxxxl.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Very unfair of pm. How many 60 yr olds can still rip in with young uns at touch and pass albeit hiding on wing with one carry in every 15 sets!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Very unfair of pm. How many 60 yr olds can still rip in with young uns at touch and pass albeit hiding on wing with one carry in every 15 sets!

60.... ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Didn't want to offend so went for middle of 55-65!!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Another tight game that I think we'll miss out on the points.

Knights 26 - 18 Bulldogs 

1 hour ago, doggystyle said:

Cain Southernwood???? Didn't know he still played.

On loan or something like from Hunslet.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Isn't Britney now 40! Seems to of been going donkeys years tim spears

Brev is in the same boat as lingard and maun! Certainly seen the best of him since moving from darkside.

If his body allows he would always get a shirt. Epitome of professionalism and happy to allow younger inform players a shout in front of him. His maturity experience and respect certainly means retention somewhere in the club once playing retirement.

Archived