RobertAM

Looking forward to this..really want to meet Coach Brian Mc. Ex Royal Marine - no mucking about with this guy!

Hope I get all the names right..lotsa new faces.  And I hope Nobby is on hand...

4 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Would you care to rephrase that Rob?

eeek! umm yes. I hope Brian Noble MBE is able to join us

Another brilliant launch party..good chatting with the amazing assembly of players that don Wolfpack kit..we appreciate you guys!

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

Another brilliant launch party..good chatting with the amazing assembly of players that don Wolfpack kit..we appreciate you guys!

Couldn't make it Robert.   Was Nobby there?, and did you chat with Coach Brian Mc?, and, if yes, what is your take-away from your chat?  I know, questions, questions.

No sign of Nobby...hope he comes over in June. Brian is quite different to Paul Rowley...he tends to stay out of the limelight, think he prefers to let the players handle that aspect but we did chat for a few minutes mainly discussing how he finds Toronto - likes it, loves the fan enthusiasm here...chatted also about the old country, he's from Wakefield and I'm a Bradford boy and given that a lot of his career was Bradford-centric that was nice to have in common. Get the impression he's a no nonsense coach..what the WP needed I think. Gonna be interesting! Wilkin is a VERY interesting guy and Ricky Leutele is super.  all over good squad.

18 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

No sign of Nobby...hope he comes over in June. Brian is quite different to Paul Rowley...he tends to stay out of the limelight, think he prefers to let the players handle that aspect but we did chat for a few minutes mainly discussing how he finds Toronto - likes it, loves the fan enthusiasm here...chatted also about the old country, he's from Wakefield and I'm a Bradford boy and given that a lot of his career was Bradford-centric that was nice to have in common. Get the impression he's a no nonsense coach..what the WP needed I think. Gonna be interesting! Wilkin is a VERY interesting guy and Ricky Leutele is super.  all over good squad.

I never knew Noble was from Wakey. I always assumed he was from Bradford.

rldfsignature.jpg

great party at NorMav tonight..wore my Bulls shirt with a Wolfpack top and everyone seemed to appreciate my conflicted loyalties..Rich Whiting gave me the gears about that - bless 'im.   300+ Bulls fan in already and another 150 plus coming in tonight....gonna rock at Lamport Saturday!!

Archived