Derek Beaumont please crawl back under the rock you came from

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy is psychotic idiot. It was him, that saw people lose money and wondered how they would survive. It was him that risked peoples jobs and the survival of a club. His antics both in public, private and on social media shows he has problems.

I am not sure how he can even know anything about the Stadium or even the Crowd-as he has never been there! Maybe he is mouthing off again because nasty TWP have real money, bigger crowds than Leigh and he hasnt got over the stolen Leigh crew....

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

He is the oracle K'man, look listen observe and learn?

54 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Oh My God, I read the article, guy is a complete nutter.  It said in there he smokes alot of pot so imagine if he comes over with the team to Toronto?  This could become quite a sight at Lamport.

Thing is...I was at the game and the attendance figure was, once again, correct.  The guy is off his rocker.

I just don't understand why people get so worked up about their crowds.

Personally I have no reason to doubt their claims, but let's just for arguments sake say that they are twisting the figures. Now I don't believe they would just pluck a figure out of thin air. So let's say they have handed out a bunch of free tickets and have counted all those tickets on the attendance, but actually only half of the people with freebies turned up. So instead of 9600 there is actually only 8000 in the crowd. Sounds plausible right?

Well what's so terrible about that? Whatever the figure, they clearly had a good crowd in, and what would be so dreadful about twisting the facts to try to raise their profile and generate more interest?

Again, I don't think that's what they are doing. But if they are, who really cares?

47 minutes ago, Tre Cool said:

What a moron he is. Spouting rubbish like this does so much harm to the game. Imagine a new RL fan in Canada hearing this stuff.  Really winds me up.

There is only one way out of this!!!!!

Mark my words on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This moron has directly insulted the the TORONTO FANS FOR A SECOND TIME!  He did it last year too with his stupid tweets.

The only way Toronto fans will understand this and actually accept him for who is....... is  direct a comparison to a name from the past, a LEGEND IN HIS OWN M*IND,     an icon of the Toronto sports scene for decades...the Master of Disaster...the famed Commie Hater...the Terror himself personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one, the only (other than his lame copy cat Beaumont)................................HAROLD BALLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

harold ballard.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

This moron has directly insulted the the TORONTO FANS FOR A SECOND TIME!  He did it last year too with his stupid tweets.

The only way Toronto fans will understand this and actually accept him for who is....... is  direct a comparison to a name from the past, a LEGEND IN HIS OWN M*IND,     an icon of the Toronto sports scene for decades...the Master of Disaster...the famed Commie Hater...the terror himself personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one, the only (other than his lame copy cat Beaumont)................................HAROLD BALLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

harold ballard.jpg

Who ?

One-timer owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs and candidate for the worst owner of a sports franchise in the history of sports. Google him and be amazed.

Just now, GUBRATS said:

Who ?

Harold Ballard.

You have alot to learn my friend...your guy Beaumont is only a pale comparison to the King...he is like a baby when compared to Ballard.

Ballard goes down as the most controversial owner and long term buffoon of any sports team except for maybe Steinbrenner with the Yankees.

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

Harold Ballard.

You have alot to learn my friend...your guy Beaumont is only a pale comparison to the King...he is like a baby when compared to Ballard.

Ballard goes down as the most controversial owner and long term buffoon of any sports team except for maybe Steinbrenner with the Yankees.

Who ?

11 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Who ?

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Who ?

WHAT ARE YOU????????....HMMMMM.........LET ME GUESS:......:  an OWL?

19 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

The only way Toronto fans will understand this and actually accept him for who is....... is  direct a comparison to a name from the past, a LEGEND IN HIS OWN M*IND,     an icon of the Toronto sports scene for decades...the Master of Disaster...the famed Commie Hater...the Terror himself personified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harold ballard.jpg

Just read the Ballard wiki page. Imagine the publicity if he had had a Super League team!

12 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Harold Ballard.

Looks bad but still nothing on Jim rushe, currently serving 6 years for funding a non league team by selling £5 million worth of cocaine. 

Destroyed multiple clubs, and used administration on a few occasions to prevent paying other clubs for players, player wages, and local businesses. Selling clubs grounds and setting up ground share with a team 60 miles away.

Sold the clubs silverware, things like the original cheshire fa cup, for personal profit.

Is known to have been physical violent and threats made to fans who questioned him.

If I were the Wolfpack I'd offer him 50c a head to come count,  then see what he thinks attendance is!

Let's not say HB's name too many times guys. He may show up like a ghost and haunt a franchise into the ground (says a member of another fanbase with the scars of HB ownership)

1 hour ago, Mr Plow said:

I imagine BackChat have invited him on to create a bit of publicity and debate, like when they have Danny Lockwood on talking about women’s RL and being a bit racist 

A bit racist ? Please elaborate ?

2 hours ago, doc said:

Just read the Ballard wiki page. Imagine the publicity if he had had a Super League team!

Its going to be bedtime soon...now I'll have nightmares tonight.

Thanks alot.

2 hours ago, North but south said:

Looks bad but still nothing on Jim rushe, currently serving 6 years for funding a non league team by selling £5 million worth of cocaine. 

Destroyed multiple clubs, and used administration on a few occasions to prevent paying other clubs for players, player wages, and local businesses. Selling clubs grounds and setting up ground share with a team 60 miles away.

Sold the clubs silverware, things like the original cheshire fa cup, for personal profit.

Is known to have been physical violent and threats made to fans who questioned him.

Only difference between Jim and Harold is that Jim got caught.

I can understand when people don't agree with a chairman, and even not like them as person or character but some of  the stuff here goes a bit too far.

We do tend to attack people who put a lot into the sport.

Anyway talking down TGG is our job!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

9 hours ago, TIWIT said:

Beaumont's problem is that he's never seen a crowd of that size in his own stadium so he has no idea what a full house looks like.

Of course it's difficult to see much of anything when you've got your foot shoved that far into your mouth.

Wrong again v Batley 2016 10,500 at the LSV in the Championship, 

8 hours ago, Kayakman said:

WHAT ARE YOU????????....HMMMMM.........LET ME GUESS:......:  an OWL?

I think you have spent to much time alone in the wilderness talking to yourself to believe those you mention would be (in)famous over here, I would guess that 95% of the UK don't know these guy's and we will happily admit to it, now that is unlike many newcomers to a sport in the UK who not yet 3 seasons in are self confessed experts. I know you are very whimsical with a lot of your comments K'man but some of the comments posted here....... Sheeesh. 

9 hours ago, TIWIT said:

Beaumont's problem is that he's never seen a crowd of that size in his own stadium so he has no idea what a full house looks like.

Of course it's difficult to see much of anything when you've got your foot shoved that far into your mouth.

Think you had better check back to 2016 v Batley

Here we go again .....

9 minutes ago, DemonUK said:

Think you had better check back to 2016 v Batley

It's nice to see Leigh fans now taking pride in opening the doors and letting everyone in for free. This is something Toronto have never done yet we see Leigh fan after Leigh fan complaining of them giving out a few free tickets and their attendances. 

Archived