Derek Beaumont please crawl back under the rock you came from

10 hours ago, Konkrete said:

“There’s an old saying that lions care not for the opinion of sheep,” Beaumont tells Rugby League World from a box overlooking Leigh Sports Village.

“If I speak about things that I’ve done like taking cocaine or smoking cannabis or drink driving, and 500 people criticise me and say ‘Your owner’s an idiot for that’, that does not bother me one bit.

>>>>>>>>

This drug taking drink driving loudmouth yob sees himself as a lion. Someone beyond critisism, beyond the law.  A man who, in the full public glare of Twitter, with his pride in his local power and money almost tangible in every tweet, engaged with one of his own fans, a British soldier, and 'offered him out', only to back down when the fan accepted, advised him of his current location (Leigh WMC IIRC) and said he'd wait for him.

When people can't seem to distinguish the owner from their club in their own minds then you can fully understand why he still has his fans.  Admitting what your owner is, rather than blindly defending him beyond reason, doesn't mean you love your club any less.

If he has a drink driving record and history of drug taking will they let him in when Leigh visit Toronto?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these morons were the one's who probably gave him abuse on twitter.....but would they say it to his face, not a chance ! He has a 'Big mouth' agreed, but if he was YOUR owner....then some of the previous comments would annoy you slightly, especially when it get's personal.

20 minutes ago, SL17 said:

You must have missed No: 3 Part (a).. If beer runs empty proceed to game.

The beer never runs out at Lamport....the field is paved with emeralds and all of the concessions are free...I HEARD THAT THEY EVEN PAY FOR YA TO ATTEND THE GAME.

Easy money...it grows on the trees over here.

2 hours ago, clogdance said:

He says a 'lot of things' so why has doubting the Toronto crowd been 'singled out' ? He's only said what quite a lot of RL fans have been commenting on....why are folk getting so upset by this ?

Because it's one club owner publicly criticizing another. Very unprofessional

7 hours ago, clogdance said:

Some of these morons were the one's who probably gave him abuse on twitter.....but would they say it to his face, not a chance ! He has a 'Big mouth' agreed, but if he was YOUR owner....then some of the previous comments would annoy you slightly, especially when it get's personal.

Did one Leigh fan not offer to do exactly that but Beaumont quickly backed down and bottled it?

Well I've read through four pages of self congatulating back slapping pro TWP crud yet not one person has as far as I can see addressed the actual point - HE WAS CORRECT!!! - makes no difference who he is or your personal opinions regarding him - THERE WERE NOWHERE NEAR 9000 - people at that match. Its the typical unquestioning attitude all exspasionist freaks exibit, they will believe even the most blatant lie if it suits their agenda.

I've bothered to look at the images and made an attempt to count the speccies. I get around 3k and thats being generous. I admit its un scientific and I can't say with all certainty that I have all the ground covered. However I can say with some certainty that I have no idea where the other 6k are. Either there is a huge stand I can't see or a beer tent the size of the 02!

I don't mind folk championing the TWP, hell they may even be right but what I can't abide is a bare faced lie dressed up as fact, frankly its a disgusting mentality in my book.

34 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

I've bothered to look at the images and made an attempt to count the speccies. I get around 3k and thats being generous. I admit its un scientific and I can't say with all certainty that I have all the ground covered. However I can say with some certainty that I have no idea where the other 6k are. Either there is a huge stand I can't see or a beer tent the size of the 02!

Imagine doing that just to try and prove a point on an internet forum? Worrying really.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

2 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

So basically you've lost the argument and thats all you've got - I rest my case.

I wasn’t arguing. I have photographic evidence from my drone. I spent all week counting spectators and there’s well over 9000. 

I suspect TWP dramatically lowered the official number so they don’t get into trouble for breaching local government regulations.

11 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I know its crazy..,.THING HAS TURNED INTO AN ALL DAY/NIGHT EVENT WHAT WITH THE:

1)pregame meal and drinks,

2) visiting the clothing store,

3) getting lost in the beer garden,

4) watching the game and halftime show,

5) POST GAME ACTIVITIES AND THE BEER GARDEN ONCE AGAIN

6)POST GAME MEAL AT THE 3 BREWERS WHILST THE NIGHT ACTIVITIES WITH EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE BEGINS

7) 2am cab ride to hotel!

Don't fret, we are learning more at every home match.

I get the feeling I'm going to thoroughly enjoy Toronto on July 13th ?

“And the half man half lizard Argyle, he’s a gizzilionaire don’t you know, and his co-owners stole English players to feed their egos however the RFL is working on a plan, in conjunction with Mulder and Scully, to lure the half man half lizards to London.”

EC44971C-C200-497A-A720-9D097AA9B9B3.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

No more worrying than believing there were 9000 there, in fact stupidity is a more accurate description.

Even if there was only 500 there, that's 500 more people watching RL in Canada than there was before the Wolfpack came along. Why everyone is wetting their knickers over it is beyond me, if they put as much effort into questioning why long established clubs are getting less than 700 every week as they did into trying to find fault with Toronto getting thousands, the game might be in a better place.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

57 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

No more worrying than believing there were 9000 there, in fact stupidity is a more accurate description.

I agree.... there was well over 9000 there and anyone that says otherwise is a complete blind moron....I agree.

2 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Well I've read through four pages of self congatulating back slapping pro TWP crud yet not one person has as far as I can see addressed the actual point - HE WAS CORRECT!!! - makes no difference who he is or your personal opinions regarding him - THERE WERE NOWHERE NEAR 9000 - people at that match. Its the typical unquestioning attitude all exspasionist freaks exibit, they will believe even the most blatant lie if it suits their agenda.

I don't mind folk championing the TWP, hell they may even be right but what I can't abide is a bare faced lie dressed up as fact, frankly its a disgusting mentality in my book.

So you suffer from insomnia too! I still find counting sheep works best, but if you see one that looks particularly attractive to you best return to the TWP crowds?

Oh man this topic is amazing. We have the Leigh fans with their Stockholm syndrome, lunatics counting crowds on photo`s ha ha...unless you have a panoramic picture which captures the entire stadium at one moment in time then you have no chance of counting them you crazy bitter fool.

have any of you watched this programme - the comments of most suggest not, its actually a really good piece with some great ideas and very complimentary to TW. Many on here would learn a lot about running a RL club from not just Derek but Harrison

28 minutes ago, sweaty craiq said:

Many on here would learn a lot about running a RL club from not just Derek but Harrison

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .....

Oh wait, your not being serious are you?

Archived