Derek Beaumont please crawl back under the rock you came from

Listen...we  are e expecting a big crowd for the Bulls game.   Its takes about 20 minutes into the game for the entire crowd to filter in.  So all you Naysayers make sure you look at photos pre game and at the whistle...under no circumstances look at photos 20 minutes in...we would not want to shatter your false reality now would we.

Hard to fathom really...some type of mass delusion happening to the Naysayers over there.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Listen...we  are e expecting a big crowd for the Bulls game.   Its takes about 20 minutes into the game for the entire crowd to filter in.  So all you Naysayers make sure you look at photos pre game and at the whistle...under no circumstances look at photos 20 minutes in...we would not want to shatter your false reality now would we.

Hard to fathom really...some type of mass delusion happening to the Naysayers over there.

Big contingent from Bradford supposed to be going.

17 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

I cant blame them, I was genuinely guttted when we only played them at home a few seasons ago, there was a load of us already planning our trip to Toronto for the away game.

16 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Well when the folks from Bradford return home just ask them?

Oh No!.....don't do that...they are in on it too...just like all the visiting fans.

On 02/05/2019 at 08:39, Lowdesert said:

Sky have it down for 10556, what’s the problem.  Harry’s actually done himself out of 50 odd!

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/leigh-vs-batley/45657

IIRC for that match where he let everyone in for free, the security company hadn't been paid for that day, last season, that was one of leighs creditors that came out when when degsy was crying poverty.  I wonder if they've been paid now?

As far as I can tell the only person who’s commented on this thread that actually travelled out from here to Toronto to watch the match. Was quite happy that the number of people in the stadium was round about the figure quoted. All the Toronto fans who were there who actually know the layout of the stadium think the figures about right. Yet we are expected to take seriously the opinions of a few crowd counting idiots who have nothing better to do than count colours on some photos. 

5 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

... I've bothered to look at the images and made an attempt to count the speccies ... I admit its un scientific and I can't say with all certainty that I have all the ground covered. ...Either there is a huge stand I can't see or a beer tent the size of the 02!

I don't mind folk championing the TWP, hell they may even be right but what I can't abide is a bare faced lie dressed up as fact, frankly its a disgusting mentality in my book.

Thank you for your random, half-hearted, and inaccurate attempt to reduce a crowd of 9000+ down to "3K and that's being generous". Lamport Stadium stewards use these nifty little electronic scanners to log every ticket on paper on on a phone at entry into the ground. I'm more inclined to believe their tally than this unscientific piece of self-justification. Plus, fans who were at the game (e.g., me) know that you are wrong.

Accusations of "bare-faced lying" about crowd size typically start with the first home (Lamport) game of the season. Wolfpack play at home again this Saturday, after which game your topic will be "lines on the pitch". Please be among those to start complaining, I look forward to your future contributions.

2 hours ago, Barry Badrinath said:

IIRC for that match where he let everyone in for free, the security company hadn't been paid for that day, last season, that was one of leighs creditors that came out when when degsy was crying poverty.  I wonder if they've been paid now?

LCRLFC don't pay stewards LSV do

59 minutes ago, SL17 said:

Was that the end of the match? Which is the point being made. Do you have any pictures at kick off.

Does it really matter? That's just trying to move the goalposts. They were there and were counted the same as any other match. I don't see other clubs getting scrutinised in this way. It's pathetic.

6 hours ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

A hater being someone who can see with their own eyes, grow up. The bloke was right there were nowhere near 9000 there, just accept the truth for once.

Why do say that? Did you count the crowd or are you basing it on the safety certificate only allowing 9600 in the stadium and the stands didn’t look full so there could not be 9500 people?

Please note that the 9600 capacity isn’t the number of people that the two stands hold if everyone is shoulder to shoulder, it is the number of people allowed in the stadium at one time based on the strict fire code. You also need to factor in the people in the beer gardens and concourse also count towards the 9600 capacity  

Please explain why you think there were not over 9000 people?

14 minutes ago, SL17 said:

Well, considering you made a point about it . I guess others should also be allowed. Unless of course you deem yourself superior and know the answer as fact.

Its not the same as every other match. Are you on planet Zorbo.

As classy as ever. Your usual type of response when your posts are shown as being absurd. 

25 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Was there 9600 there ? Don't know , maybe there was , maybe there wasn't , but there was a LOT , so well done Toronto 

I'm telling you there was roughly 9 550.

37 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Was there 9600 there ? Don't know , maybe there was , maybe there wasn't , but there was a LOT , so well done Toronto 

Exactly! Bickering at how well attended a well attended RL match was, is the least of our worries.

Archived