Derek Beaumont please crawl back under the rock you came from

35 minutes ago, wilsontown said:

Also Wormald's Cut in York, a short canal branch that served Samuel Wormald's factory.

I've included photos of two rock cuts, one with water.  These are rock cuts in North America.

cut.jpg

cut 2.jpg

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, krakauer said:

Ah, makes me want to visit French River...

The water levels are very high right now....there has been lots of flooding.

A portrait od a TGG tragic, nerd, passionate

image.png.545a8334e721fb2d35defa5c075b52fb.png  I'll need much thicker glasses to tell him apart from all the posters on here.

Those wishing to throw eggs to the the right please, form an orderly line, no need to to push, plenty of eggs for everyone!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

12 hours ago, Moove said:

For a claim that gets repeated so often it really shouldn't be this bloomin' difficult.

Only if you start to imagine it's real .....

11 hours ago, TIWIT said:

the workings of his mind.

If you're not back in three days we'll send a search party!

18 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Harry, so much to learn...so little time.  

Ever hear of the Incas?...ever hear of the Mayans?....there were many different civilizations on the go over here long before your coal mines.

You need to start to fact check.

OK fair comment I will rephrase, everything north of the modern Mexico border apart from some nomadic intrinsic red indian and eskimo tribes with their own common cultures, the rest was for buffalo and grizzly bear faeces?

1 hour ago, Oxford said:

A portrait od a TGG tragic, nerd, passionate

image.png.545a8334e721fb2d35defa5c075b52fb.png  I'll need much thicker glasses to tell him apart from all the posters on here.

Those wishing to throw eggs to the the right please, form an orderly line, no need to to push, plenty of eggs for everyone!

C'mon Oxy, get an up to date picture, the man did a very nerdy thing and put a lot of his own money into Charity along with the good Doc from Salford, in the loss of their weight.

12 hours ago, Kayakman said:

me neither....over here it refers to a rock cut, usually made by running water or glaciation.

The Bridgewater Canal know locally as the "cut" quite simply a "cut" in the land connects Runcorn, Manchester and Leigh, in North West England. It was commissioned by Francis Egerton, 3rd Duke of Bridgewater, to transport coal from his mines in Worsley to Manchester. 
Date completed: 1761
Now tell me what were they doing in Canada in 1761 all 76,000 of the population? 

34 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

OK fair comment I will rephrase, everything north of the modern Mexico border apart from some nomadic intrinsic red indian and eskimo tribes with their own common cultures, the rest was for buffalo and grizzly bear faeces?

o jebus now you've done it! Native American was the descriptive word you were looking for I believe!

Archived