Wigan offering 7 players to clubs

23 minutes ago, wackojacko said:

Wigan start by releasing Josh Ganson. Doesn't seem to have kicked on and got the game time he wanted. Will be interesting to see who comes in for him.

Wierd that Foxsports, etc etc are saying Williams has signed for Canberra yet Wigan are saying nothing.  Some sources saying he’s been signed weeks ago.  

8 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Wierd that Foxsports, etc etc are saying Williams has signed for Canberra yet Wigan are saying nothing.  Some sources saying he’s been signed weeks ago.  

Wigan aren't exactly great at communicating re: signings...

12 hours ago, wackojacko said:

Wigan start by releasing Josh Ganson. Doesn't seem to have kicked on and got the game time he wanted. Will be interesting to see who comes in for him.

He has gone to Widnes on trial

On 03/05/2019 at 20:18, Oliver Clothesoff said:

I think Partington and Wane are numbskulls. Partington’s recent “I’ve grown up to hate Saints” and Wane’s forever constant hate speeches about Saints were embarrassing and paints them to be numbskulls, IMO. 

Partington’s timing of his speech was particularly stupid, given football fans’ recent behaviour (before you say, many RL fans are football fans, so there is crossover) and some stuff that’s gone on at RL games and could have easily incited idiots. Thankfully, it didn’t and he was left with a metaphorical egg on his face.

Wigan has been the birthplace of many a St Helens great and vice versa for the cherry and white. To think that Saints and Wigan players don’t mix in general life, given many are Internationals together, is juvenile and daft. 

I’ve never mentioned hating Wigan. I dislike them and find there current situation highly humorous. As would Wigan fans if roles were reversed. Hatred is daft. It’s only a game of Rugby League. 

Oh do grow up snowflake.

22 hours ago, Lowdesert said:

Is one of them Canberra themselves?  I presume not which is why your comment is couched the way it is.  Since Williams is a contracted player to Wigan I am guessing he cannot sign anything. All parties of course may will know what is happening but that is the future.

In any case I take the opportunity to remind us that the original article was sloppy journalism.

22 hours ago, wackojacko said:

Wigan will always release players because they bring in new academy products each year. One of them has already played hooker this season.

Archived