NRL 2019 - Round 8 - Match Thread

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Hey that was quite close that time FD

The final score was of course 20-18 Sharks

OK, fixed.

It's my TV screen. I don't have a full widescreen TV and I couldn't be bothered messing with the aspect ratio so I can't see the scores up in the corner.

38 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

OK, fixed.

It's my TV screen. I don't have a full widescreen TV and I couldn't be bothered messing with the aspect ratio so I can't see the scores up in the corner.

There's nothing wrong in watching on a traditional TV set.

Image result for watching old tv set

As you can see these discerning individuals are watching Fletch and Hindy.

Notice they can't even raise a smile.

Crowds:

Cows   10,655

Sharks   7,683 !!!!! Yes, that's 7,683

Bunnies   13,643

Last year the Fish averaged 13,201 at home, the Cows  15,417  and Souths  20,847

Anyone tipping the Sharks last night need their head read!

What a fantastic win. Typical slow start riddled with errors. But that could well be a season defining victory.

Melbourne have been ruthless in the last ten minutes on a few occasions this year, not this time.

Whilst not a season defining loss, the Storm have rarely shone this season despite a fantastic 5-2 record. Tougher games to come for them.

Morning all! Canberra v Penrith is on, and it looks like there could be some rough stuff happening in the vicinity of Bateman.

Raiders currently leading 6:0.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bin for CNK.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The stadium is McDonald's Park, Wagga Wagga, for those who may be wondering.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

CNK back on. In the mean time, Canberra have extended their lead to 12:0. Bateman currently getting a HIA.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penalty, and Canberra opt for the two points as HT approaches. 14:0

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Currently Canberra 14:6 Penrith.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kikau in serious pain, and helped off the pitch.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived