Plastic Free at Crusaders

On 03/05/2019 at 17:17, GUBRATS said:

Are they just blanks , or are they ' logo'd ' up ?

They will have North Wales Crusaders logo on them.

On 03/05/2019 at 20:20, TboneFromTO said:

how will they measure out pints if someone brings their own glass?

Coming Soon- TboneFromTO's slightly-Larger-then-a-Pint Pint Glasses!

jokes aside, this sounds fantastic.  gotta save the earth somehow and every little bit counts! 

Measure it in one of our pint marked glasses and then pour it into theirs!

On 03/05/2019 at 20:39, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ooohh....sounds nice....put a picture up

Still awaiting delivery!

On 03/05/2019 at 22:17, Nate90 said:

I started my collection last week at Hull KR vs Leeds at Headingley with my Leeds supporting friend. I may go to the grounds of teams doing something similar.

Snapchat-51278405.jpg

Ours are very similar. You will be made very welcome when you come along to collect your Crusaders cup.

2 minutes ago, gogledd said:

Ours are very similar. You will be made very welcome when you come along to collect your Crusaders cup.

Is it shaped like the holy grail in , Raiders 3 ' ?

1 minute ago, GUBRATS said:

Is it shaped like the holy grail in , Raiders 3 ' ?

You chose.... wisely!!

• 2 weeks later...

Really disappointed that our re-usable drinks cups haven't been delivered. They've been made and sent out for dispatch but have been sat in the distribution centre in Northampton since Tuesday. Unfortunately we have been let down by the delivery company.

I went to watch Yorkshire cricket at Headingley last year and they were doing this, first time I had seen it. Great idea that really works imo. Would like to see all clubs follow suit.

15 hours ago, gogledd said:

Really disappointed that our re-usable drinks cups haven't been delivered. They've been made and sent out for dispatch but have been sat in the distribution centre in Northampton since Tuesday. Unfortunately we have been let down by the delivery company.

Let me guess.  Yodel?

North Wales Crusaders RL drinks cups have arrived! Better late than never. Our next home game will see us using less single-use plastic!

IMG-20190522-WA0000.jpg

11 hours ago, gogledd said:

North Wales Crusaders RL drinks cups have arrived! Better late than never. Our next home game will see us using less single-use plastic!

IMG-20190522-WA0000.jpg

Brilliant!!!

They did this with 50p ones at Tramlines festival in Sheffield a couple of years back..l. my daughter (6 at the time) was going around asking people if they had finished with theirs and was taking them back (being responsible) but didnt realise you got money until she took the first lot back.... then she was asking people who hadnt finished yet if they "had finished" and would stand next to them waiting for them to finish ? she made £25 that day!!!! my son (9) was fuming he hadnt thought of it!

57 minutes ago, RP London said:

Brilliant!!!

They did this with 50p ones at Tramlines festival in Sheffield a couple of years back..l. my daughter (6 at the time) was going around asking people if they had finished with theirs and was taking them back (being responsible) but didnt realise you got money until she took the first lot back.... then she was asking people who hadnt finished yet if they "had finished" and would stand next to them waiting for them to finish ? she made £25 that day!!!! my son (9) was fuming he hadnt thought of it!

In the late 1970s Hull were playing at Halifax and there was a deposit on glasses when you bought a pint. Most people weren't aware of this. Just before kick off my brother shouted time on your glasses and the vast majority drank up and left their glasses on the tables which my brother duly collected. When we took them to the bar we had enough money to buy some take out bottles which we were allowed to take out onto the terraces.  ? Things took a turn for the worse just after kick off with the bottles at our feet Hull scored an early try causing a surge forward from the crowd and we ended up kicking the bottles everywhere never to be seen again. ?

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived