Tomorrow’s Game...

Derwent

6 hours ago, DavidM said:

How long would it be between starting training from a very bad shoulder to actually playing again ? I’d guess you have to be careful to get it right  time and conditioning wise , or as we’ve seen it can go again ? 

Just don't let him wrestle with Tom 'The Destroyer' Curwen and he will be fine. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Tonight 6pm. There’s talk it’s on a Wednesday night at the start of June! Hope that’s wrong

Thanks. I doubt it will be on anywhere you can't even get the results. 

Just read in today's star ' town had to name 3 players on the bench that were never going to take the field, with several players apparently downed tools in protest at departure of previous coach' - who are these players? Have I missed something?

31 minutes ago, town blue said:

Just read in today's star ' town had to name 3 players on the bench that were never going to take the field, with several players apparently downed tools in protest at departure of previous coach' - who are these players? Have I missed something?

Load of rubbish pal. 

Can't beat a bit of negative journalism to help things ?

1 hour ago, Town Army said:

Load of rubbish pal. 

Can't beat a bit of negative journalism to help things ?

League Express ran with the same story - no doubt the source of the Time Warp Star report. On the back of the Ollie Wilkes misinformation the standard of journalism at both publications is questionable. 

Yep The star reporting  over the years has been a running joke . Poor info ...just copying whats somewhere else has wrote ... misidentifying people in pictures , lots of basic stuff wrong 

3 hours ago, town blue said:

Hahahahaha what a joke. We wouldn’t of been able to field 14 if HE HAD stayed. They downed tools to get him sacked, what a load of rubbish, very poor reporting from such a high profile rugby league paper.

Why oh why i do it but lookaround is so tripe it’s unbelievable . They’re all over the jock league 8 or whatever in rugby union . Must be same folk who do the star 

One interesting snippet from the RLE was Thorman saying he wanted a job to the end of the season and would reassess then . Honestly if he gets us into the championship id be a tad surprised if he left with it being in high profile league in the sport he loves , as a platform for a bigger job

3 hours ago, town blue said:

The bench was Declan, Tyler Lancaster, Jonathan Walsh & Andrew Dawson according to the teamsheet on the day.

Archived